Cfg Commitment To Nycfc

My first post here so be gentle.

I don't think any of you should question the commitment from the CFG, it is entirely their objective to have successful winning teams in every league they have clubs in.

Rome wasn't built in a day as goes the saying.

I look forward to seeing you play when I eventually make the trip over.

Good luck.

(wrote this after reading only the first page).

Reactions: FootyLovin

I don't think any of you should question the commitment from the CFG, it is entirely their objective to have successful winning teams in every league they have clubs in.

Good luck.

I agree, if people don't think CFG is committed they should look at the red bulls organization. I remember they wouldn't even let one of their scrubs go on loan at first, some kid called ernest obster. CFG is willing to loan us players, give us 3 dps in our first season. I think they have done well for a first season. The only bad thing is the lampard saga but I will try to not beat that dead horse anymore.

Good luck.

Welcome. Here are our ground rules:
1. You are always right.
2. Some people here use logic. Ignore them and refer to rule #1.
3. If your ideas are met with the highest levels of ridicule or intransigence scream POKU POKU POKU. Everyone will suddenly flock to your side.

CFG are in this for the long run. Watch all the videos on MCFC web page, not just from this year, but the years before. They want to make this work. Every team they buy into they want to make them the best! This was the statement from them on our video.They will succeed. MCFC were poor, a laughing stock, clinging onto things that happened over 40 years ago. The change has been unbelievable. Trust in these guys. They are backing the team with the players, LAMPARD, villa, Prilo and so on. They will get it right.

Reactions: FootyLovin