Charter Members

Mike Summo

Registered
Aug 26, 2014
Ok, so I just have a quick question. My friends and I are charter members and we also renewed our memberships for this year. We'd like to attend the first home game and were wondering if we were able to sit in the Third Rail section and if so how would we get tickets to that specific section?

Reactions: einwindir
Ok, so I just have a quick question. My friends and I are charter members and we also renewed our memberships for this year. We'd like to attend the first home game and were wondering if we were able to sit in the Third Rail section and if so how would we get tickets to that specific section?

'Charter Third Rail Member' doesn't entitle you admission to the supporters section. I'm almost positive the supporters sections are sold out for the home opener and almost sold out entirely for season tickets subscribers. I'd look on stubhub if I was you but you'll probably have to pay a premium. And you'd be 'standing'.

It appears you accidentally posted in the general forum. I'm going to move this thread to the Third Rail section so that your question doesn't get lost in the fray.
BToto920 BToto920

Mike Summo Mike Summo You have to call the NYCFC ticket office. Tell them you are a TR member. They have a list of all of our current members. If there are tickets available in that section, you will then be able to purchase them.

einwindir einwindir - Thanks!

Reactions: einwindir