Cityzens Portal

I still haven't received any Cityzens points from attendances (or goals) from games since the home opener.

I still haven't received any Cityzens points from attendances (or goals) from games since the home opener.

As others have commented in the past, if it goes more than a week, you should e-mail your season ticket rep.

Also, be sure that your season card is being electronically scanned when you enter the gate. I went through a gate once and the two people in front of me were fiddling with their bags looking for tickets after we went through the metal detectors, so the stadium staff waved me through a door when they saw my card without scanning. It dawned on me at half time that I wouldn't receive points so I e-mailed my rep from half time (with a photo from the game) to cover myself. They restored the lost points.

awwww yess got mine too. hopefully means i get that backpack choice email soon.

Fantastic! I already had 500 which I thought were for renewing, but I guess those were defaults for signing up. Plenty of points ahead of next season already, so i'm looking forward to seeing what the rewards are!

The top individual has 5920. Damn.

Gaun yersel Keith!:D

Last edited:
Wow. That's a lot of tweeting. Probably a lot of merchandise too.

Merch sales haven't been added to the points. At least that's in my case. I emailed them a while ago about it, they said they are working on it and would credit my points when it's fixed. It hasn't been fixed.

Has anyone done the Delta 360 upgrade with Cityzens points? If so, once you used the points how and when did they contact you with information on how to get your upgraded tickets?

Asking because I used points on the upgrade for the NE game this weekend, got an email confirming the transaction that said someone from fan services would be in touch. It's been about 2 weeks and I haven't heard anything. Trying to figure out if this is normal or if it's time to start reaching out to them.

Has anyone done the Delta 360 upgrade with Cityzens points? If so, once you used the points how and when did they contact you with information on how to get your upgraded tickets?

Asking because I used points on the upgrade for the NE game this weekend, got an email confirming the transaction that said someone from fan services would be in touch. It's been about 2 weeks and I haven't heard anything. Trying to figure out if this is normal or if it's time to start reaching out to them.
I'm assuming you've logged into you Account Manager and don't see upgraded tickets there? I'd call today, Sunday fast approaches

I got 500 Cityzens Points today even though I already got my 500 for renewing my tickets. Anyone else get this and the possible reason?

Reactions: northernburbs