Cityzens Portal

I got 500 Cityzens Points today even though I already got my 500 for renewing my tickets. Anyone else get this and the possible reason?
I got them too. Not complaining...

Also notice the seat locations updated to the correct seats numbers after my relocation.

Got them too. Also added the extra 2 seats I bought last year....... I can't wait for some footy!!!!

I got an extra 500, but that was after I upgraded my seats, so perhaps the correlation is there?

500pts are the same as 1 months worth of NYCFC related tweets, or the number of posts LionNYC LionNYC puts up on the forums in a day.

Same thing in my account as what Schwallacus Schwallacus said. I renewed my ticket but didn't make any changes to my account or add seats so I think it's 500 for everyone

What is the exchange rate of DanBucks to Cityzens points? And is there a DanBucks ATM stuffed in an old phone booth, with no buttons just a slot you feed money into, located in some random corner of the city like that bitcoin ATM?

A line stretching 15 blocks to get a Star Wars Tee, a paper-clipped inaugural game ticket, and a stick of salami???

FYI my tickets came yesterday with no paperclip. They actually listened to us!

Damn. Me too...

4MExMFA.png