Clash Of Clans

MikeDatTiger

Registered
Mar 21, 2014
New Orleans, Louisiana
Does anyone else here play? I've gotten to the point where I'd like to do Clan wars, but I'm having trouble finding a Clan that's good (i.e. not super hard core but still does wars)

Reactions: Mario
I'm not in a clan anymore. I still check my base daily but I pretty much just collect my stuff and then log out. Everything is so expensive to upgrade and I don't have the time or desire to micromanage it so much.

I'm In a competitive clan, constant wars. They're accepting to all but you must attack twice, join a group chat called band and call your attacks on clash caller. They're pretty strict with rules.

I'm a town hall 8, I rushed it lol but I'm catching up.

I played regularly (casually) for a period of about 3 months. By the time I quit playing my base was being destroyed too often for me to build up a and make it better. I just gave up. I didn't have the time to micromanage and I didn't want to spend money on the app.

Does anyone still play the COC? I'm looking for a clan, an active clan. Wars don't matter as long as the clan is active.

I'm now TH15. A lil rushed base. My EXP level is 279 and troops are almost all max level.
A clan for brawl stars will be good too.