Clash Of Clans

MikeDatTiger

Registered
Does anyone else here play? I've gotten to the point where I'd like to do Clan wars, but I'm having trouble finding a Clan that's good (i.e. not super hard core but still does wars)

I'm not in a clan anymore. I still check my base daily but I pretty much just collect my stuff and then log out. Everything is so expensive to upgrade and I don't have the time or desire to micromanage it so much.

I'm In a competitive clan, constant wars. They're accepting to all but you must attack twice, join a group chat called band and call your attacks on clash caller. They're pretty strict with rules.

I'm a town hall 8, I rushed it lol but I'm catching up.

I played regularly (casually) for a period of about 3 months. By the time I quit playing my base was being destroyed too often for me to build up a and make it better. I just gave up. I didn't have the time to micromanage and I didn't want to spend money on the app.

Does anyone still play the COC? I'm looking for a clan, an active clan. Wars don't matter as long as the clan is active.

I'm now TH15. A lil rushed base. My EXP level is 279 and troops are almost all max level.
A clan for brawl stars will be good too.

Back