Dispersal Draft 11/19/14

With the salary cap going up, doesn't that give more breathing room for teams to have players in the 2-3ook range?

With the salary cap going up, doesn't that give more breathing room for teams to have players in the 2-3ook range?
It could but I do not believe its going up that much. Its been going up 5% every year, my guess is it goes up 10%-20% for 2015. So it makes players under 200k not a problem, but over 200k yes, they still have weight.

My 2 cents. Twellman thinks a 4th DP and a increase of 45%-50% to the cap is possible.
https://twitter.com/TaylorTwellman/status/494522183297687553

i guess its safe to assume there is no stream or anything for the actual draft until it is completed since i read that the draft will be done via teleconference?

If we get Kennedy, it has to suck to be Saunders: Being a(n almost guaranteed) substitute in a 7 men team.
I hope we stick with Saunders. The guy has been a stud for SAS. Plus the only reason I see them picking Saunders so early is to keep him in form for a starting job.

Reactions: Kjbert
i guess its safe to assume there is no stream or anything for the actual draft until it is completed since i read that the draft will be done via teleconference?

Yeah it won't be streamed but that being said I can't imagine it taking too long to complete so they will release the results fairly quickly.

Yeah i don't see them streaming an event in which a lot of teams might pass and pick no one up at all. Kind of depressing for the players that don't get picked up.

If I remember correctly each team has a minute to decide who they want so this should be a fairly quick draft.

It could but I do not believe its going up that much. Its been going up 5% every year, my guess is it goes up 10%-20% for 2015. So it makes players under 200k not a problem, but over 200k yes, they still have weight.

My 2 cents. Twellman thinks a 4th DP and a increase of 45%-50% to the cap is possible.
https://twitter.com/TaylorTwellman/status/494522183297687553
I think your guess is way too low. The league is already averaging over 100% of the salary cap and there's a lot of owners that want to SPEND a lot more. Its going to go up big.

Reactions: Kjbert
I think your guess is way too low. The league is already averaging over 100% of the salary cap and there's a lot of owners that want to SPEND a lot more. Its going to go up big.
We'll see. The low-bowl dispersal draft today only reinforces my opinion on the matter.