Enter Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sign me up!

stewie.jpg

Reactions: einwindir
Simply reply to this post and you will be entered to win a pair of tickets to the first ever home game!
If you've already retweeted on twitter you may enter here as well for a second entry!
If you haven't retweeted and followed us on twitter please do so and earn yourself another entry! @NYCFCForums.
Winner will receive 2 tickets, valued up to $400!
I'm in lol can't wait to watch the first game

Reactions: einwindir
Simply reply to this post and you will be entered to win a pair of tickets to the first ever home game!
If you've already retweeted on twitter you may enter here as well for a second entry!
If you haven't retweeted and followed us on twitter please do so and earn yourself another entry! @NYCFCForums.
Finally, a New York City club. Thank you, football gods!

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
Welcome to New York! Concrete jungle where dreams are made. Oh!
There's nothing you can't do, now you're in New York! These streets will make you feel brand new!
Big lights will inspire you, let's hear it for New York! New York! New York!

I need this!!!!

I'm new to the city, just like NYCFC. This could be the start of a beautiful friendship. Sign me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.