Epl 14/15 Season

He almost got a touch there when Yaya miscontrolled a ball just inside Newcastle's half. Just skipped away from him, as it looks like he might need to grease the wheels on his walker.

Follows that up with a nice pass off his empty skull to Dzeko and almost gets a shot away inside the 18 off the return ball.

Dzeko in full on "anything I can do to keep Bony off the stat sheet" mode.

Good solid win for City and great to see City fan and former academy player, Ben Mee, sticking one past Chavski.

Tim Howard has had a shit year. Frankly, I think Guzan is better, although both are having a rough year.

Guzan needs a better team.

Southampton getting screwed multiple times
It's been close. Only one I would have given would have been the one on Joe Allen, but from the angle the ref probably couldn't tell that he didn't get the ball since it takes a funny looking hop. With another defender right there to further obscure the situation, it would have been a tough, but correct call.

Chelsea and Leicester aren't playing this weekend. Neither are 2 other teams but they make up their game later this coming week. Chelsea and LEicester don't catch up until last week of April.
Is there a reason for scheduling things this way? Why break up the regularity of 10 games every week (or half week, occasionally)?

Chelsea and Leicester aren't playing this weekend. Neither are 2 other teams but they make up their game later this coming week. Chelsea and LEicester don't catch up until last week of April.
Is there a reason for scheduling things this way? Why break up the regularity of 10 games every week (or half week, occasionally)?
Capital One Cup final tomorrow. Chelsea vs Spurs

Chelsea have the cup final. I think it would be too many games close together for them.

So when the EPL schedule was first made up, those 4 teams played this weekend, and Chelsea, Spurs, and their opponents had to be deferred once the Cup Final was set. Thanks.
Yeah, Chelsea- Leicester was originally scheduled for today.

Reactions: mgarbowski
A little Tuesday afternoon action as Aston Villa is taking on West Brom on NBCSN. Not the most compelling match, but I'm a Benteke fan and I like watching him play.

Oh, and for TWC subscribers:

--Southampton vs Crystal Palace on Channel 420
--Sunderland vs Hull City on Channel 421

I'll be watching Soton vs CP.
Have you heard about former MANCHESTER CITY player Adam Johnson getting arrested for having sex with a minor?

A goal in the 22' by Agbonlahor give Villa a 1-0 lead. An Aston Villa goal, now there's something you don't see everyday