Epl 14/15 Season

I'm happy to see Sturridge back at it again. Such a good player to watch and elevates Liverpool a few levels.

Southampton blew a real chance today to hold onto 3rd, gain 2 points on the leaders, and beat a struggling Swansea side they dominated in the first half. OTOH, I'm very pleased with the result and would dearly love to see Shelvey start growing into his talent.

Shocking result yesterday for Southampton, I really hope they can hang on in the top four. Happy to see Swansea bounce back after their last dreadful match. Bertrand getting that red card spoiled a great fantasy eleven day for me but what can you do.

Reactions: mgarbowski
If you want a real slice of good old-fashioned cup football, check out the highlights of Bolton-Liverpool from yesterday. An FA Cup 5th round replay, it has a penalty, a red card and two fanastic late goals. One of those great crescendo finishes that soccer can produce.

Derby day approaches! I predict a continuation of our wonderful form and a thousand more years* of darkness and abject misery for Tottenham.

*Will grant an exception for the League Cup Final, because Chelsea.

'Arry scores again!!!
At this point he could probably murder someone and the fans would look the other way.

AND HE FUCKING DOES IT AGAIN!!!!
If he's not England's go to #9, then Roy doesn't know a damn thing about football.

Manchester United v West Ham starting up in about 10 minutes on NBCSN.

Hope Rooney has a super day.........speaking strictly from a Fantasy Team point of view, of course. :rolleyes:

WOW! What a freakin' goal by Kouyate in the 49' to give WHU a 1-0 lead!

Last edited:
1-1 is the final. Tough luck West Ham dropped points late in the match. I thought they had the better of play today by far.

Man United ought to toss a little extra into De Gea's pay envelope this week for stealing a point for them.

Strong reports circulating that Nigel Pearson has been sacked by Leicester, but three hours after they surfaced, Leicester still haven't commented. There's a lot of talk that he's been sacked after grabbing a Crystal Palace player by the throat during yesterday's game:

Strong reports circulating that Nigel Pearson has been sacked by Leicester, but three hours after they surfaced, Leicester still haven't commented. There's a lot of talk that he's been sacked after grabbing a Crystal Palace player by the throat during yesterday's game:

@OfficialFOXES: Contrary to reports, Nigel Pearson remains the Club's First Team Manager. Statement here http://bit.ly/1A36LG7 #lcfc

Chelsea v Everton starting now over on NBCSN.

And a heads up for Staten Island guys with Time Warner:
  • Channel 420: Manchester United vs Burnley
  • Channel 421: Manchester City vs Stoke
  • Channel 422: Southampton vs West Ham
  • Channel 423: Crystal Palace vs Newcastle
  • Channel 424: Swansea vs West Brom
Good surfing for a Wednesday afternoon!

Aguero is just so good, but on the disallowed goal I have no idea why he even bothered touching it