Epl 14/15 Season

Jeez, what a goof by Southampton! Van Persie slips one in after a terrible giveaway. 1-0, 12' in.

Pelle equalises for Southampton after a bad giveaway by Fellaini

Dzeko has been pulled from the lineup after suffering an injury during the pregame warmups. Pozo will replace him. Frank Lampard also gets the start in the midfield

Wild finish to the 1st half of the Liverpool-Arsenal match today.

Coutinho opens the scoring in the 45' and DeBuchy levels it at 45'+2.

A little Monday afternoon action coming up..........Chelsea v Stoke City start up in about 5 minutes.

Hope Costa nets 4 this afternoon.

That was a good win by chelsea, probably there best of the season tbh
Nothing worse than John Terry scoring and thats not just coming from a city fan, any fan....bar a chelsea one of course

I expect them to go six clear on friday against big fat sams mob, so we will have to be on our A game come our trip to the Hawthorns a bit later in the day........

Will be rooting hard for West Ham. They can certainly make it interesting. Hoping we can handle West Brom!

Reactions: lostblue
Will be rooting hard for West Ham. They can certainly make it interesting. Hoping we can handle West Brom!
Just watching the training today milner was up front in the practice game, Jovetic was back in full training but missed the kickabout........Chance he could be on the bench v WB......Think it will be more than likely Burnley though

I remember WH getting a point last season at the Chavs, lets hope they do again......

Hope so too! Milner is fine but Aguero is definitely missed.

He sure is missed, if we can just wing our next few fixtures and get him ready for the Toffees away all should be good
Milner is a model pro, i just wish he would bloody sign this new contract......

He sure is missed, if we can just wing our next few fixtures and get him ready for the Toffees away all should be good
Milner is a model pro, i just wish he would bloody sign this new contract......
Ah I like that you can offer the perspective of a City fan in the UK. I root hard in the states and hard to find like minded fans here! We'll need to tread water for the next few matches and hope Chelsea gets a slip up or two.

Ah I like that you can offer the perspective of a City fan in the UK. I root hard in the states and hard to find like minded fans here! We'll need to tread water for the next few matches and hope Chelsea gets a slip up or two.

Ive read the forum which i'm on here and i'll admit most don't give a shit abt any other team we are associated with, but some do care

I'll be rooting for you guys and melbourne too...

Nervous as a Chelsea fan with so many City fans on here

Missed the earlier match today, but there's a lot to choose from now. These are the games on Time-Warner (Staten Island).

--Manchester United v Newcastle (channel 314)

--Manchester City v West Brom (channel 420)

--Burnley v Liverpool (421)

--Leicester v Spurs (422)

--Everton v Stoke (423)

--Crystal Palace v Southampton (424)