Fútbol Mexicano

Necaxa is the newest member of Liga MX!

sorry for your boys.....the thing about necaxa, they have a good fan base.....in mexico city....is there no area in DF where they can make a stadium...small 25-30K one? and one for atlante? those two teams still have a good following in mexico city....its a shame they moved them out where they rarely get people in the stadium.

sorry for your boys.....the thing about necaxa, they have a good fan base.....in mexico city....is there no area in DF where they can make a stadium...small 25-30K one? and one for atlante? those two teams still have a good following in mexico city....its a shame they moved them out where they rarely get people in the stadium.
The game on Saturday was an incredible let down. Referees wrongly ruled 2 early goals by Juárez offsides and then missed a rather clear offsides call on Necaxa's second goal. To make matters worse they called a foul every time a Necaxa player went to ground and allowed them to milk the clock with their theatrical performances following the so called "fouls."

Necaxa isn't moving to el DF anytime soon. The have a brand new 25,000 seat stadium (Estadio Victoria) in Aguascalientes and they have been easily filling it with fans. It'll be tough to find an empty seat now that the team is back in the first division.

I don't really know much about the current situation of Atlante in Cancun. However, I do know that they brought more away fans to Juárez for the final than Necaxa did. Their fans had to travel a much larger distance to do so as well. If that's any indication of their situation they're fine and well in Cancun.

The game on Saturday was an incredible let down. Referees wrongly ruled 2 early goals by Juárez offsides and then missed a rather clear offsides call on Necaxa's second goal. To make matters worse they called a foul every time a Necaxa player went to ground and allowed them to milk the clock with their theatrical performances following the so called "fouls."

Necaxa isn't moving to el DF anytime soon. The have a brand new 25,000 seat stadium (Estadio Victoria) in Aguascalientes and they have been easily filling it with fans. It'll be tough to find an empty seat now that the team is back in the first division.

I don't really know much about the current situation of Atlante in Cancun. However, I do know that they brought more away fans to Juárez for the final than Necaxa did. Their fans had to travel a much larger distance to do so as well. If that's any indication of their situation they're fine and well in Cancun.

im just basing this off some league highlights from the regular season...place in cancun is dead and empty....for necaxa its better...but i still think its hit or miss in the season....playoffs is different story....everyone fills out their stadium even in ascenso.

you are right now that they are in first division they will fill it up but i think its mostly due to other first division teams visiting.

im just basing this off some league highlights from the regular season...place in cancun is dead and empty....for necaxa its better...but i still think its hit or miss in the season....playoffs is different story....everyone fills out their stadium even in ascenso.

you are right now that they are in first division they will fill it up but i think its mostly due to other first division teams visiting.
How big is the stadium in Cancun?

And they can't fill it up at least 3/4's of the way??

i have seen that place in ascenso mx highlights videos...and it looks more than half empty....and lets not even talk about copa mx...i think its because of its location...its fan base is in mexico city....just look when they or necaxa go to mexico city for a game ( i think it was against cruz azul in copa mx) place has lots of fans....almost 50/50 with cruz azul fans

i have seen that place in ascenso mx highlights videos...and it looks more than half empty....and lets not even talk about copa mx...i think its because of its location...its fan base is in mexico city....just look when they or necaxa go to mexico city for a game ( i think it was against cruz azul in copa mx) place has lots of fans....almost 50/50 with cruz azul fans
Why did they move from Mexico City anyway?

Why did they move from Mexico City anyway?

Don't know.....guess there was no space in Mexico City for small stadium? I don't know DF so can't say....I guess they got a good tax deal from other cities

Pachuca defeats Monterrey 1-0 off of a cabezazo by Jara.

Rayados really missed Sánchez tonight.