Fifa 16

It helps if you're not surrounded by shit defenders as well.

Definitely, but my point of being surprised was that he was previously only a 77 or 78. His play this season no matter the defense does not warrant a bump to an 80. Hey I'm not complaining because I really like him, I am just surprised.

Reactions: gbservis
Don't think it was based on his MLS performance at all. I'm guessing this was in the books well before he joined us. Maybe will be dropped in an update? But I don't think it was 5 games or more into his NYCFC career.

You think he's just magically dropped since coming to MLS? I'm arguing he was too high to begin, like most Euro players.

Reactions: Mikeylito
Don't think it was based on his MLS performance at all. I'm guessing this was in the books well before he joined us. Maybe will be dropped in an update? But I don't think it was 5 games or more into his NYCFC career.

Certainly possible but I don't think it will happen.

image.png

FIFA 16 Companion App is up and running so anyone that plays UT can get a head start before the game is released on Tuesday. Pretty cool how the Squad List picture has my favorite team on it

I've been playing fifa15 on my PC but I'm thinking of switching to a console. Which one is better for FIFA16?

I guess if you play against friends FUT could be fun but it seems mostly 8 years old who swear too much and quit as soon as they are scored on.

As for career mode, the idea of running your own team, buy/selling players and working towards promotions is incredibly fun (for me). The new modes of training players and preseason tournaments sound like a lot of more fun to be had. I can't wait.

If your interested, try a few YouTubers who post their career modes. I like MGH or Docklanders. BamaStriker9 is probably the only American who consistently does it.
The preseason tournament was awesome. I got a huge transfer bonus. So far I love the training. Its the quickest way to level up your academy players, and it is fun.

Reactions: MagnusPax