Fifa 16

Can I never find anyone to play in Seasons when I use NYCFC...always have to use a 5 star team. =/

I was going to buy a used Xbox 360 until I read a few of these articles. Now I'm saving up for One.

Ugh this confirms my worst fears. So beyond stupid. Cant believe I dropped 60 bucks on this. Bought it digitally off the marketplace so non refundable too. Such a joke EA.
You don't have Creation Centre on 360 either do you?

What sliders to you guys use? I think the game is unplayable without tweaking a few things, I've put the passing speed down to 40, opposition passing error up to 60 and also goalkeeping error up to 60, makes the game far more enjoyable IMO.

I don't think any of the preset tactics are very good but I'm still building my squad and haven't figured out what adjustments to make.

Also, I recently traded up from PS3 to PS4. Is there a way to permanently store a custom tactic, and better yet, to set it as one of the options accessible from the arrow menu?

And if anyone wants to play FUT, send me a PM

Was playing FUT last night and got paired with a guy who saw my NYCFC jersey and logo in the game screen and promptly switched to his alternate jersey which was an OSC kit. I was up 5-1 at the 74' when he quit. Made me super happy. With the playoffs pretty much out of reach in real life I will have to resort to getting my fix of soccer joy in minor virtual victories.

What sliders to you guys use? I think the game is unplayable without tweaking a few things, I've put the passing speed down to 40, opposition passing error up to 60 and also goalkeeping error up to 60, makes the game far more enjoyable IMO.
I never change the sliders. I'm afraid that I'll ruin the gameplay if I mess with them.