Forum Poker Game

I have a set as well.

giphy.gif

Hahaha I think the Dan bucks went the way of the Iraqi dinar.
NYCFC_Dan NYCFC_Dan would you mind asking Mick if it would be cool for us to hang upstairs on the 20th? Any card playing would be of the low key variety. Thanks man.

Hey all. Not to worry I prob wouldn't travel into the city to play poker with you. And I'm sure none of you want to hang out with me considering you all seem to like Midas, and he strikes me as the biggest toolbag ever. But for the record I also am prob the most accomplished player on this forum unless Jay H is really Shaun Deeb or something. I have made one WSOP (not main event, never played that because it takes too long and I work) final table and one WSOP circuit final table even though I have played very few of these events. I have also won or final tabled multiple larger events at Foxwoods and Mohegan in NLH, Omaha, Omaha O8, and Stud O8 over the years.

I don't play much anymore though because I am bored with it. I won the last tournament I played about 6 months ago. It was a $300 buy in and I won $7k. I also had a good cash session last weekend. But I've literally played twice in the last six months.

Thanks for letting me brag. I'll show myself out now ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: FootyLovin and JayH
I can't play on the 14th until after 8. I volunteer with hospital bound children the second Wednesday of each month. Oddly we had a Vegas night once (about 5 years ago) and not so oddly the parents weren't thrilled about me teaching "quick math skills" through blackjack.

Enjoy!