Fox Sports Bundesliga Coverage

I think Fox and NBC are trying to maximize their Bundesliga / BPL coverage by showing as many games on as many channels as they can and capture those early morning viewers before NFL gets into full swing.

Fox was going to show Dortmund-Bayern only on Fox Soccer Plus, which is in approximately 4 dozen households nationwide. Sometime between yesterday they reversed course and it will be on the FX network as well, which probably has the highest reach of any Fox network besides the primary broadcast network and maybe Fox News.
http://worldsoccertalk.com/2016/03/...rn-and-decides-to-show-dortmund-bayern-on-fx/
That's pretty great apart from the fact that I never would have check FX if I hadn't seen this post.

Reactions: mgarbowski
Maybe it's just me, but I think FOX has done a pretty half assed job promoting their Bundesliga tv schedule this season.

Reactions: mgarbowski
Maybe it's just me, but I think FOX has done a pretty half assed job promoting their Bundesliga tv schedule this season.

feels that way and its a shame so many are on fs2 ( which i dont get in HD) ...though on the flip side fox deportes seems to show them in HD but sometimes its a different game from what they are showing in FS2 or FS1.....not that i mind. still, i feel they should use their FX or FXX or what ever to try and get more people to watch...kind of like how USA and CNBC are used for premier league games at times.

I think they didn't move it to FS1 or FS2 because those are showing Big East basketball and Nascar at that time and they're probably obligated. FX was going to show Footloose.

FS2 not being in HD will always baffle me. It might be the only nonHD channel I get.

I've been pretty disappointed with how FOX has handled the broadcast duties of the Bumdesliga.

If it were properly marketed and on FS1/FS2 at regular times periods like the BPL on NBC I think it could be equally as popular as the premier league. However, it is poorly marketed and sporadically on their main airwaves. :(