Fox Sports Bundesliga Coverage

Maybe its just me but i would rather watch Real Madrid/Barcelona, ACMilan/Juventus, Chelsea/Arsenal, and maybe even mexican classicos over la bundesliga. By the time im done with those, i want to catch an nfl or nba game lol

Just me

Maybe its just me but i would rather watch Real Madrid/Barcelona, ACMilan/Juventus, Chelsea/Arsenal, and maybe even mexican classicos over la bundesliga. By the time im done with those, i want to catch an nfl or nba game lol

Just me

blasphemy! lol ...i dont know, for me i am always was curious of the league and even look up occasionally on bundesliga 2 and 3. liga, but thats because im a soccer nerd. also reading the book TOR, which is about german football history, really brought my interest up tenfold. so im excited for this.

Just me
The Italian league is as interesting to me as a box of rocks.
Madrid and Barca are two of my least favorite teams in all of football.
I do love Liga MX and I enjoy the heck out of the clásicos.
The bundesliga is one of the most exciting leagues in all of Europe.

so not sure if this is old news or not, i was snooping around live soccer tv for tv schedules and i found out YES network will carry a bundesliga game? i checked their schedule but they only have the Friday opening game, not sure if this will be an ongoing thing since i checked other august weekends and saw nothing else for august. i know they are technically an affiliate of fox sports since they have majority ownership, guess might be an option so long they dont interfere with yankees/ nycfc games.

http://web.yesnetwork.com/schedule/index.jsp?ymd=20150814

You mean that league where the same team wins every year by a margin of about ten points? :)
The games themselves are exciting. Bayern kinda ruins the thrill but whatever.

You can't tell me it's less exciting than Siere A or Ligue 1. Both of those are lackluster.

Reactions: Keith Putnam
I didn't watch, so I couldn't tell you. I was watching United v Villa and never switched to FOX.

How was the commentary?

5-0?!
Commentary was fine. Two announcers. One was English, Philip Bonney, and the other German, Chris something, I did not get his full name. Both spoke English of course. Bonney did play by play and the German, a former player I believe for Bayern and the national team, did commentary. He did not say much. Bonney was very good I thought.

Reactions: Z4CH3B99
Watched Dortmund thrash MG in the battle of the Borussias. Hope they can bounce back and give Bayern a run again this year. Ridiculously impressive crowd 80 K plus I believe.

VFL Wolfsburg and Frankfurt are on FS1 right now. It's an entertaining game and the atmosphere is crazy!

Is there only one commentator?

Been a great game thus far.

yes was only one. which i think is common in europe.

i saw the stuttgart vs koln game in fox deportes so that was in spanish but i liked it goals in a span of like 6 minutes. lol this league is fun.

Has anyone been watching? In all honesty, I just don't remember these games are on. Are they broadcasting a match every Friday afternoon on FOX?

I tuned in to see the last 30 seconds or so of Hamburg's 3-0 win over Borussia MG.

Has anyone been watching? In all honesty, I just don't remember these games are on. Are they broadcasting a match every Friday afternoon on FOX?

I tuned in to see the last 30 seconds or so of Hamburg's 3-0 win over Borussia MG.

i have sort of been watching but i dont watch fridays since im at work. i catch the weekends ones ( the ones i can) one thing i notice is sometimes FS2 and fox deprotes show the same game, and i tend to stay on fox deportes since i get that in HD and not Fs2.

i think its ok so far, but FOX still has ways to go to promote their lineup of games. so then people know games are on. one little generic bundesliga commercial is not going to cut it.

I have Comcast (so only FS1, no FS2) so if you miss the live broadcasts, they've been replaying the 2 live broadcast games on the MSG family of channels multiple times over the weekend.

Wow, I just saw the replay over on Facebook. What a horrible call. And to me it looked as if the AR made the call and not the ref.