Frank Lampard Loan Extension

Status
Not open for further replies.
The loan expires at midnight in Manchester. It is 5:31 PM in Manchester. If he's in the squad tomorrow, then the loan has to be extended. If the loan is extended, we need to hear about. I guess I should take the silence as a sign that the FO of NYCFC is fighting hard on this, but at this point we need to know what's going on.

My fear though is that it is a loan for a short time but no resolution on after first kick, so we have months more of this. I almost wonder if they're trying not to make a decision in hopes that the MLS CBA fight will cut into season and thereby buy Frank more time w/ MCFC without missing NYCFC games.

Reactions: Kjbert
I would suggest pellers knows more than you or I do about the situation,if it was going to bite city on the arse in any way,shape or form,he wouldn't of named him.....he'll be registered,IMO.......it's all fuckin mind games mate.
Fuck that shit, this dude is starting to Fuck over New York, it's ok to want to help your team win but not at the expense of mine. To hell the dude and I hope he does something stupid and gets himself fired.

This is what's wrong with some of your fans........your season has not started,lampard has done nothing wrong as of yet,and THIS.!
I mean hes been quite silent on the whole situation which (for me) shows that he seems disinterested in NYC and is regretting the decision.

He always could come out and say SOMETHING....but he hasnt

The loan expires at midnight in Manchester. It is 5:31 PM in Manchester. If he's in the squad tomorrow, then the loan has to be extended. If the loan is extended, we need to hear about. I guess I should take the silence as a sign that the FO of NYCFC is fighting hard on this, but at this point we need to know what's going on.

My fear though is that it is a loan for a short time but no resolution on after first kick, so we have months more of this. I almost wonder if they're trying not to make a decision in hopes that the MLS CBA fight will cut into season and thereby buy Frank more time w/ MCFC without missing NYCFC games.

Think of it this way.........NYCFC's very first game,one of your designated DP's(I think you call it) is not there,your fans have been promised lampard,most of the footballing world will report on your first game,if lamps ain't present,WHO is going to look the idiots............I'll tell ya........MANCHESTER CITY FC and CFG....it won't happen.

Fuck that shit, this dude is starting to Fuck over New York, it's ok to want to help your team win but not at the expense of mine. To hell the dude and I hope he does something stupid and gets himself fired.

I honestly think some of your fans,you included,are blowing it all out of proportion.....let's see what happens first,then nail him if he shits on you.

SO MUCH CONJECTURE!!! lol I can't with everybody inside Franks's head and thinking for him. shit is hilarious. It's Dec 31, 2 1/2 months till first kick. He'll be here, now go celebrate the fact there we're hours away from finally answering 'YES' to #IsIt2015Yet

I know somewhere Jason Kreis has been pissed at the whole situation. The guy is passionate about right and wrong and his teams. He doesn't yield an inch.

I don't know much about how Reyna rolls but I'm positive JK has made where he stands on this loud and clear to the minds in Manchester.

He should have been smart enough to say that is a FO decision, but he said he wants Frank Lampard the whole year that fucks us, and only help man city. So yes it is ok for us to jump him.

Yes he did say he wants him for the season........is he going to say"nah,he's shit,I don't want him".....you hear it all the time,and an example..... Fergie, regards selling Ronaldo to madrid"I wouldn't sell that lot a virus"....not long after,SOLD to madrid.......as I've said,it's all mind games.

Yes he did say he wants him for the season........is he going to say"nah,he's shit,I don't want him".....you hear it all the time,and an example..... Fergie, regards selling Ronaldo to madrid"I wouldn't sell that lot a virus"....not long after,SOLD to madrid.......as I've said,it's all mind games.
No he is supposed to he is here on loan and its a FO decision otherwise STFU.

To be honest I can't recall the last time I heard Lampard interviewed so I think it's tough to criticize him over anything he's said or not said. He's also in England where they more than likely care a lot more about MCFC than NYCFC to be fair. Pelligrini asks the questions posed to him how he wants. If the club or CFG want to censor him then fine but clearly they've allowed the man to answer the way he wants.

He's been named in the squad for tomorrow
Lampard is registered to play in Champions League as well. I think that was always the telling sign in this issue. Given the limitations for the roster they should never have wasted a spot on him if he was going to leave come January.

Status
Not open for further replies.