Game Of Thrones (spoilers)

1D44B84D-F95D-4E7C-B188-2894EFBC8257.jpeg

Giant Iron Throne in Rockefeller Center.

New trailer dropped today.

I noticed Needle, a dragon glass arrowhead, Jamie’s gold hand, Coldhand’s (Benjin Stark) mace, and Long Claw.

New trailer dropped today.

I noticed Needle, a dragon glass arrowhead, Jamie’s gold hand, Coldhand’s (Benjin Stark) mace, and Long Claw.

How do people memorize the details and then recognize such things?

On my first watch I saw a sword, [], a glove, [], and another sword that is probably important because they lingered on it. I guess it's that one - whatsitcalled? - that Mormont gave Jon Snow but who knows?

Rewatching with your list in mind I see a sword, I guess that's an arrowhead, could be a golden hand, is that the mace?, and still a sword that is probably important because they lingered on it but if you say it's Longclaw I won't argue..

Last edited:
How do people memorize the details and then recognize such things?

On my first watch I saw a sword, [], a glove, [], and another sword that is probably important because they lingered on it. I guess it's that one - whatsitcalled? - that Mormont gave Jon Snow but who knows?

Rewatching with your list in mind I see a sword, I guess that's an arrowhead, could be a golden hand, is that the mace?, and still a sword that is probably important because they lingered on it but if you say it's Longclaw I won't argue..

I can tell it’s longclaw from the white wolf pommel that was originally a Mormont bear.

How do I recognize all these things? I’ve read all the books and sub-books and just RE-watched the entire series with my GF.

I can tell it’s longclaw from the white wolf pommel that was originally a Mormont bear.

How do I recognize all these things? I’ve read all the books and sub-books and just RE-watched the entire series with my GF.
That’s all wasted time spent if you don’t cosplay the season opener.

Here's a good video recap of some of the best moments leading up to now. (Obviously missing a lot, but there's only so much that can be put into 11 minutes.)

Been reading Fire & Blood this weekend. Had an interesting Easter egg. Thought I’d share for those who won’t read the book.

So the grandson of Aegon the conqueror never became king. He was killed by his uncle Meagor (who was son of Aegon’s other sister). After some more marriages and killing, grandson’s widow (also grandson’s sister) found a lesbian lover later in life by marrying the woman’s brother so they could all live together on Dragonstone. Anyway, lover is a sailor and asks her queen to buy her her a boat. Queen says no so lover steals 3 dragon eggs and heads off to Bravos to and uses them to buy her boat. Those eggs are never seen again. Till...
That’s all wasted time spent if you don’t cosplay the season opener.
ok adam adam , I figure with less than three hours to go, you’re staring into the closet at your cosplay costumes for The Hound, Jamie Lannister, and Lord Varys..... choose wisely

ok adam adam , I figure with less than three hours to go, you’re staring into the closet at your cosplay costumes for The Hound, Jamie Lannister, and Lord Varys..... choose wisely

Only one of those has both his hands and his cock!

Do we think anyone's gonna die in the first episode? What do we expect will happen this week?
I think we'll see Jaime arrive north, Jon reunite with Arya, and then there's gonna be a lot of talking and planning. Maybe even see Tormund and Beric find their way back somehow?

Do we think anyone's gonna die in the first episode? What do we expect will happen this week?
I think we'll see Jaime arrive north, Jon reunite with Arya, and then there's gonna be a lot of talking and planning. Maybe even see Tormund and Beric find their way back somehow?

I can see all those. Also maybe night king sacks a castle and the golden company arrive in Westeros to Cersei’s pleasure. And Sam reunited with John will also bring the feels.

Also. If the Night King sacks a castle. The one closest to Eastwatch by the Sea is the Umber’s Last Hearth. Serves them right for not joining John in the Battle of the Bastards.

8B135858-BA6D-40F9-8935-20A0CED612D3.png

Varys has his cock, just not his balls. Them’s what the sorcerer threw in to the flames.

They never answer what was thrown in the flames. I think it’s Tyrion who asks directly once but Varys only gives him a look.