General MLS Discussion

giroud signs for LAFC.

kinda crazy how LAFC have been able to lock down these proven stars for a year or two. i know we are not doing that strategy anymore, but i think if we can bring one in for non-DP money, we should. the influence and mentorship on the young players we have would be invaluable.

giroud signs for LAFC.

kinda crazy how LAFC have been able to lock down these proven stars for a year or two. i know we are not doing that strategy anymore, but i think if we can bring one in for non-DP money, we should. the influence and mentorship on the young players we have would be invaluable.
I assume a lot of these going forward are going to be lifestyle decisions. A player wants to live in LA or Miami for a couple of years. NY should be able to get its fair share. I suspect significantly more so in 2027 and beyond.

PUKE....

BWP writing a piece on the HRD to highlight all his and red bull glories... gimme a break.

Reactions: JCMore
PUKE....

BWP writing a piece on the HRD to highlight all his and red bull glories... gimme a break.
I’m rolling my eyes. I am not really mad about it because it just feels so amateur. To me it sounds like a 5th grader wrote the whole thing. Maybe bring up when Villa scored a hat trick, maybe bring up Taty’s hat trick. Make a valid attempt at a two sided article. “everything’s felt different; there hasn’t been the same buzz and excitement.” Perhaps that’s when you left Jersey for LA so you weren’t paying attention? Maybe that’s because NYC was winning so it didn’t feel so “exciting.” The whole this year the buzz is back and the reason being NJ is playing the best soccer since I left feels so ridiculous. Jeez dude, you are quite full of yourself.

I’m rolling my eyes. I am not really mad about it because it just feels so amateur. To me it sounds like a 5th grader wrote the whole thing. Maybe bring up when Villa scored a hat trick, maybe bring up Taty’s hat trick. Make a valid attempt at a two sided article. “everything’s felt different; there hasn’t been the same buzz and excitement.” Perhaps that’s when you left Jersey for LA so you weren’t paying attention? Maybe that’s because NYC was winning so it didn’t feel so “exciting.” The whole this year the buzz is back and the reason being NJ is playing the best soccer since I left feels so ridiculous. Jeez dude, you are quite full of yourself.

or bring up the double red card, playing down 2 players for a huge chunk of the game and we still drew. the atmosphere that game was intense and incredible. and zero mention of that cause it didn't go in NJ's favor. screw that noise. you're right. he's an amateur. the bias is expected to a point.. but his job is to be an objective pundit. this level of bias is just stupid.

Don't look now -

1716085034391.png

Watched the NY Liberty down Caitlyn Clark and the Fever.
Went to see Bakrar score his first of the season sealing the win for New York City FC over New Jersey.
Watched RSL come from 0-2 in the first 20 minutes to 5-3 at final.

I’ve had a perfect sports day. I may have to go see Rose Lavelle and Gotham tomorrow to keep the good times rolling.

Weather delay in Harrison NJ since halftime. Jersey was not playing well and lucky to be tied with Charlotte, according to Reddit. Wonder who the delay benefits more, if anyone.

Reactions: KevinJRogers
Forsberg. Come from Europe. Ghost your wife and kids until they leave you. Score all the goals for New Jersey.

What a loser.

Also, if there’s no weather delay I don’t know if Charlotte concedes like that.

Reactions: KevinJRogers