General MLS Discussion

I decided not to hate-watch any RBNJ games this year. Are they as good as their record would indicate? Or just getting lucky bounces/calls?

Thanks! So that’s quite a turnaround from last year for them. I guess it’s good for the sport here in the region if both teams are good and the rivalry is stoked?

yea HRD is going to be wild if both teams continue to perform. sad neither are really drawing big crowds.

Our home HRD is our final true HOME game at Yankee Stadium. Should be a really good one.

Reactions: danger
I decided not to hate-watch any RBNJ games this year. Are they as good as their record would indicate? Or just getting lucky bounces/calls?

playing well, their FO must really want to try and win this year. they made moves in offseason ( plus they still young). and plus guys like fernandez were there already.

Given an either/or choice I'd rather they revert to the Impact name than adjust the logo. But I'll take what's on offer.
Lol indeed. Has there been a pro sports same city rebrand that was successful in the last decade or so (excluding those that moved away from names or symbols deemed offensive)? Generally, tweaking and modernization is fine, but fans almost always hate to completely abandon the long time team identity.
But execs love to hire consultants and consultants need to justify their bills.
ETA: Revs kept the name and dropped a very dated logo, which I would put in the tweak/modernization bucket. Reaction seems mixed but not aggressively negative and probably will stick.

The snowflake logo is fine. The name is terrible.

If they want to change the logo and keep the Club de Foot name, they could do worse than recycling the old Footy McFootyface logo.

screen-shot-2017-04-01-at-1-47-05-pm-e1491068864362.png
jZxGJmZf_400x400.jpg

Last edited: