Get To Know The Supporter Above You

A: Honestly, I have no idea which one is better. (Yes, this is a lame answer.) I'm gonna have to say Messi because I like him more than Ronaldo.

Q: Who is your favorite current player in MLS?

A:Thierry Henry. A great french player and he plays beautiful soccer. Ive never watched anyone in person with his technical skills.

Q: Money considerations aside, What one mls away game would you want to attend? and what CCL away game would you want to attend?

A:Thierry Henry. A great french player and he plays beautiful soccer. Ive never watched anyone in person with his technical skills.

Q: Money considerations aside, What one mls away game would you want to attend? and what CCL away game would you want to attend?

A: I almost said Portland, but have to go with Seattle. I'm honestly not interested in going to any CCL away matches;

Q: Which trophy would you rather NYCFC win if you had to pick one: MLS Cup or Supporter's Shield?

Cup. Red Bull won the shield last year and they were knocked out of the playoffs almost immediately by Houston. You win the Cup...that's it, there is no chance to fail.

Q: Which is more important and why: NYCFC focus their efforts on securing an SSS or an Academy.

Cup. Red Bull won the shield last year and they were knocked out of the playoffs almost immediately by Houston. You win the Cup...that's it, there is no chance to fail.

Q: Which is more important and why: NYCFC focus their efforts on securing an SSS or an Academy.

A: Very good question. SSS. While Academy is the key to a successful club on the field, Having a crown jewel SSS will allow us to recruit much easier (both kids for the academy and top DP players). It's kind of a chicken and egg scenario imo.

Q: What do you expect to be your typical level of intoxication for a standard (non-critical) NYCFC home match that you attend? From crazy drunk party time, to no drinking at all, or anywhere in between.

A: Very good question. SSS. While Academy is the key to a successful club on the field, Having a crown jewel SSS will allow us to recruit much easier (both kids for the academy and top DP players). It's kind of a chicken and egg scenario imo.

Q: What do you expect to be your typical level of intoxication for a standard (non-critical) NYCFC home match that you attend? From crazy drunk party time, to no drinking at all, or anywhere in between.

A: The "I'm feelin pretty good right about now" stage of drunkenness.

Q: Do you think we'll get a third DP for 2015, who should it be, who will it be?

A: I think a 3rd DP is inevitable, as we're backed by one of the most financially powerful sports franchises/owners in the world. And, the MLS knows they need as much high profile talent they can get in the country's most high profile city. It should be Xavi because we already have Villa and would be such a great narrative, and he can provide a different role than Lampard (Xavi's more of a maestro). It will probably be someone less exciting but more crucial, like a defensive player.

Q: At what point did you start to take the MLS more seriously, and why?

A: Difficult to answer, since I was a believer in MLS since the dark ages of 1996 with shootouts and other crap. I would say I started to take it more seriously when the league started taking the game more seriously, right around when Don Garber came along. Since then, it has been more of a gradual respect for the league as it has gradually become a more respectable league among the world stage.

Q: If scheduling conflicts arise at some point in the next few years, which metro-area venue would you like to be NYCFC's alternate venue?

A: If only a game or two, I think Red Bull Arena is the best soccer venue. Down the road, if nycfc gets more popular, id love to see a playoff game or big CCL game at giants stadium

Q:What player or players are you eyeing for the expansion draft?