MLS H2H league for "points"

I think I figured out who everyone is. Could "Benson FC" and "Chicken Findaloo" please let me know what their handle on the Forum? FredMertz FredMertz , I assume one of those are you. Mario Mario & joe joe are either of you the other one?

Please let me know if I'm wrong about any of the following:

Team Forum Name
South Bellmore FC adam
Soup In NYC SoupInNYC
Hypo-Box-To-Box mgarbowski mgarbowski
Benson FC ?
Chicken Finndaloo ?
Sam's Sandwich SC S sbrylski
Mixkerud Sabo
3 Piece Suit Ultras Jack
The Enrico Glazes JayH JayH
Blue's Clues FC OSNY87

Reactions: Jack and mgarbowski
I think I figured out who everyone is. Could "Benson FC" and "Chicken Findaloo" please let me know what their handle on the Forum? FredMertz FredMertz , I assume one of those are you. Mario Mario & joe joe are either of you the other one?

Please let me know if I'm wrong about any of the following:

Team Forum Name
South Bellmore FC adam
Soup In NYC SoupInNYC
Hypo-Box-To-Box mgarbowski mgarbowski
Benson FC ?
Chicken Finndaloo ?
Sam's Sandwich SC S sbrylski
Mixkerud Sabo
3 Piece Suit Ultras Jack
The Enrico Glazes JayH JayH
Blue's Clues FC OSNY87
Correct. The Enrico Golazos

Reactions: adam
Not me, didn't get around to signing up.

Chicken Finndaloo ?
]

I am indeed Chicken Findaloo, a combination of the name of my puppy and my favorite Indian dish. The odds of that staying for the full season are low, to quite low.

Reactions: adam
Can my son sign up?

Yes. I'll PM you and einwindir. We'll have to coordinate a time tomorrow when I can open the league back up for a few minutes and the 2 teams can join. Don't need an odd number right before the start of the season. I hate having AVG join the league. He's a bit if a dick.

Reactions: einwindir
I am indeed Chicken Findaloo, a combination of the name of my puppy and my favorite Indian dish. The odds of that staying for the full season are low, to quite low.

Mario Mario , does that mean you're benson fc?

When you have an uneven number of players in H2H format, MLS has one player each week play vs the average score of all the other teams in the league. And that average even has its own record in the standings. It's an annoyance I plan to avoid.

Reactions: Jack and mgarbowski
I can sign up if you need to keep AVG out of the league, but don't expand just for me.

We can actually use one more to make it an even 12. Also, remember this is a pay to play league. (as the title of the thread suggests, but I guess some people are having a hard time understanding it). Let me know if you're in and I'll coordinate with you and FredMertz FredMertz to turn it from 10-12.

We can actually use one more to make it an even 12. Also, remember this is a pay to play league. (as the title of the thread suggests, but I guess some people are having a hard time understanding it). Let me know if you're in and I'll coordinate with you and FredMertz FredMertz to turn it from 10-12.
Yep, I recall. Let me know when you've opened it up, I have a spare 20 points to donate to someone who actually understands how fantasy MLS works...

Reactions: adam and mgarbowski
i actually didnt join the league yet

OK, can BENSON FC please identify yourself? Otherwise, I'll have to replace you with someone on here I can actually get in contact with. Mario Mario do you want in?

ya id like to if its possible adam adam

OK, Benson FF - you're on notice. If I don't hear back from you by 5pm this afternoon, I will be dropping you from the league and adding Mario Mario , joe joe & FredMertz FredMertz 's son. If anyone else wants to get in on the last expansion before the season starts, say so now or forever hold your peace :)