MLS H2H league for "points"

After our first round, it looks Jack Jack is at the top of our table! He made it there defeating SoupInNYC SoupInNYC 91-58 on the back of a Giovinco captaincy (which seems like an overriding theme this week!). FredMertz FredMertz Jr. fills up second place by defeating fantasy expert Sabo Sabo 88-65. I think we may all be eating a little humble pie this season, JR he keeps this up and we are losing to a 12 year old. The rest of us shmucks won or lost with decent scores for the craziness that's week 1. All of us except for joe joe ! The dude put up 41 points AND he captained Gio who gave him 22!!! Matt Hedges got him 8 more points, to get to 30, and then it just got ugly. A couple of 0's in his lineup, all 0's on the bench, a -3 from Demar Phillips... By god it was ugly, someone might be using their wildcard for week 2, especially having to go up against mgarbowski mgarbowski ! We have a lot of 1-0 teams playing each other this week, and a lot of 0-2 teams as well. The table should creep a little closer for some and stretch out a little for others (I know real in depth analysis here). And on that note, transfer deadline is 7pm tonight, good luck all of you, and let's keep this up!

H2H week 1 .jpg

No wildcard, but tried to think big with my changes. If anyone needs me, I'll be repressing the memory of last week.

Reactions: adam
Yeah I captained Larin on a front line of Giovinco and Villa. What you got SoupInNYC SoupInNYC ? I'm going full savage this week!

image.png

Yeah I captained Larin on a front line of Giovinco and Villa. What you got SoupInNYC SoupInNYC ? I'm going full savage this week!

View attachment 4374
Well last night's match turned into being an important one for our matchup....and you came out way ahead.

I can't figure out how to insert an image from my phone. So I've got

Rowe
Shea-Matarrita-Goodson
Nocerino-Tchani-Polster-Higuain
Villa-Giovinco-Morris

Villa as captain

Well last night's match turned into being an important one for our matchup....and you came out way ahead.

I can't figure out how to insert an image from my phone. So I've got

Rowe
Shea-Matarrita-Goodson
Nocerino-Tchani-Polster-Higuain
Villa-Giovinco-Morris

Villa as captain

A lot of our players cancel each other out. You probably need a Villa hat trick. And if that's the case, I wouldn't be too disappointed to lose.

Reactions: SoupInNYC
Scores going into Sunday. We're all getting owned by a 10 year old. Amazing!

H2H week 1 - sun .jpg

I have 6 hidden points in Sjorberg waiting for the autosub over Cole. It would be nice to notch my first win. We'll see...

Hey Guys, Sorry I didnt get a recap out till the 25th hour. But here's how we stand. Pretty amazing we have a rookie fantasy player in Jack Jack and a 10 year old in FredMertz FredMertz JR. in a virtual tie for first place! Still too early to tell much about our teams. It was fun to watch the real FredMertz FredMertz lose a nail bitter to Mario . Let's see what this week holds... Good luck all, I'll talk some more smack next week or during our matchups this weekend. And oh yeah, COME ON NYC!!!!!!

H2H week 2.jpg

Reactions: Jack
I am having some issues this season so far. Talk amongst yourselves until I sort them out

Reactions: Jack and adam
Really tough week in fantasy. Now I feel completely lost.

Philly is firing away. NYCFC, NE, MTL, & Toronto cant find the net. Shuttlesworth lets in 3 goals but he produces 13 points for the week.

LOST

Is that last place team actually managed by a person? Not sure who you are, friend, but you have way too much money sitting on your bench and way too many overpriced starters. A bad combo.

Reactions: Jack and joe
Is that last place team actually managed by a person? Not sure who you are, friend, but you have way too much money sitting on your bench and way too many overpriced starters. A bad combo.

It's joe joe haha! I'll post new standings with our forum names under our teams so we know who we're playing.

It's joe joe haha! I'll post new standings with our forum names under our teams so we know who we're playing.
He's leading the lowest total points scored treats the rest of the league to Lugers side bet we all agreed to before the season started.

Reactions: Jack, joe and adam