Hearts Of Oak

if there was like 6 of them, you bet i would've trolled you guys lol...
what kind of benefits do we get as a member of this SG? TR gives me a t-shirt... can you top that?
and yes, the t-shirt was a major sale point in my decision, in case anyone was wondering
Im a TR member... not really sure why but those shirts are lame

Reactions: Tom in Fairfield CT
As I understand they were designed by Matt Wolff from NYCFC. Same guy who did the logo.

I like the logo but I think the shirt should incorporate the club more with a logo or something. If I'm walking down the street with the shirt I look like I just bought a souvenir from my trip to the empire state building.

I like the logo but I think the shirt should incorporate the club more with a logo or something. If I'm walking down the street with the shirt I look like I just bought a souvenir from my trip to the empire state building.
cant use the club logo...copyright infringement

Many (but not all) of our members have taken up 238. As the season and next season roll-on we plan on increasing our presence there.
Called fan services, looks like it's too late to move your seats from one supporter section to another. Although I suspect movement between the sections will be possible with a little effort. I'm in a nearby section so...

Called fan services, looks like it's too late to move your seats from one supporter section to another. Although I suspect movement between the sections will be possible with a little effort. I'm in a nearby section so...

Actually inquired about the same thing - makes sense from their point of view - keeping spaces filled/not having things move around too much etc.

that being said they are bleacher seats some movement my happen - that being said I need some more info on this Charles Oakley club.

Actually inquired about the same thing - makes sense from their point of view - keeping spaces filled/not having things move around too much etc.

that being said they are bleacher seats some movement my happen - that being said I need some more info on this Charles Oakley club.

Customer services is a bit confused. We spent some time this morning with the ticket account managers. There is still time/room to move to 238. The issue is, your season ticket card may have been printed already. If you switch to 238, you might have to use a paper ticket for the 1st match or two, before your new card is printed.

Contact your ticket rep, and they'll set you up. Moving is still okay, and will be for a while. If you need a contact in the ticket office, just ask.

Thanks guys!

Customer services is a bit confused. We spent some time this morning with the ticket account managers. There is still time/room to move to 238. The issue is, your season ticket card may have been printed already. If you switch to 238, you might have to use a paper ticket for the 1st match or two, before your new card is printed.

Contact your ticket rep, and they'll set you up. Moving is still okay, and will be for a while. If you need a contact in the ticket office, just ask.

Thanks guys!
I was told just now by my rep that it would be an issue since the cards are printed already. I didn't push the issue but if I know it can be done then I would appreciate it happening.

Reactions: einwindir

Thanks guys!
Interesting. I like a lot about this SG (what little there is to go on haha) but it's just SO close to the season now, we are already pretty committed to our seats in 236. Maybe we'll sneak over to 238 a couple of times and see what all the hubub is about :cool:

I was told just now by my rep that it would be an issue since the cards are printed already. I didn't push the issue but if I know it can be done then I would appreciate it happening.

Yeah, it can definitely be done. Feel free to express to your ticket manager that you don't mind a paper ticket if that's what's needed to sit amongst friends/like-minded supporters.

We've had a few guys join 238 just this morning.

If you still have an issue, I can give you the direct line of the manager who I spoke to earlier, on behalf of new members.

Thanks again for even considering to join our section!

Yeah, it can definitely be done. Feel free to express to your ticket manager that you don't mind a paper ticket if that's what's needed to sit amongst friends/like-minded supporters.

We've had a few guys join 238 just this morning.

If you still have an issue, I can give you the direct line of the manager who I spoke to earlier, on behalf of new members.

Thanks again for even considering to join our section!
My rep got me into 238. I may get my card a bit late but all good.
I must say that all my experiences with the rep/office have been top notch.