Hearts Of Oak

So forgive me - I did the logo - I dig the messaging - can I get a little bit more of a mission statement? happy to receive via private message or whatever - I e-mailed and got some info - but basically give me some bulletpoints - what's the haps/plan/setting you all apart.

. . . that being said I need some more info on this Charles Oakley club.

BONUS POINTS if I see you guys with a huge Charles Oakley fathead in the stands . . .

84.%20Charles%20Oakley.jpg

So forgive me - I did the logo - I dig the messaging - can I get a little bit more of a mission statement? happy to receive via private message or whatever - I e-mailed and got some info - but basically give me some bulletpoints - what's the haps/plan/setting you all apart.

First, I'll pass along our initial mission statement image - in the event that you missed it.

Attachments

• HoO Mission Statement.jpg
    HoO Mission Statement.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 53

Thanks again for your interest! We're certain that over the next couple of weeks, you'll have a much clearer idea of who (HoO? ;)) we are.

The single most important thing that I can stress is this:

We feel, above all, that New York City is our city. NYCFC is our city's football club. We are very proud of the fact that New York City is our home and that NYCFC is NYC's team. We'll do everything we can to make that very clear. This is also why you'll see blue, white and orange (NYC's colors) ahead of light blue in our color scheme. It's why you see a tip of the cap to our town's incredible history in our name.

We are passionate about football in New York City, and will support this club regardless of circumstance.

We'd also like to remind you that we're not a pay-to-play SG. It's not as simple as "here's my money, where's my scarf?". There is a membership process that has been developed that will help to make certain that people are "all in".

For us, it's not about the massive numbers. We'd rather have 100 proud, incredible football supporters than 1,000 fans who signed up for a scarf.

Quality over quantity.

Thanks again for your interest! We're certain that over the next couple of weeks, you'll have a much clearer idea of who (HoO? ;)) we are.

We feel, above all, that New York City is our city. NYCFC is our city's football club. We are very proud of the fact that New York City is our home and that NYCFC is NYC's team. We'll do everything we can to make that very clear. This is also why you'll see blue, white and orange (NYC's colors) ahead of light blue in our color scheme. It's why you see a tip of the cap to our town's incredible history in our name.

We are passionate about football in New York City, and will support this club regardless of circumstance.

We'd also like to remind you that we're not a pay-to-play SG. It's not as simple as "here's my money, where's my scarf?". There is a membership process that has been developed that will help to make certain that people are "all in".

For us, it's not about the massive numbers. We'd rather have 100 proud, incredible football supporters than 1,000 fans who signed up for a scarf.

Quality over quantity.
So who's a guy gotta blow to get a scarf? Or do yall do that weird pickle thing for initiation?

You know, I would consider moving to 238 had I not just bought 4 extra tickets in 236 to the 3/28 game for visiting friends. D'OH.

Reactions: Hearts of Oak
You know, I would consider moving to 238 had I not just bought 4 extra tickets in 236 to the 3/28 game for visiting friends. D'OH.
Maybe you can try getting all the tickets moved over? Or make the move after 3/28.

Reactions: Hearts of Oak

Quality over quantity.
so how am i going to get hazed into this??

This sounds like some kind of cross between Fight Club and the Stonecutters. I look forward to being abducted by you in the dead of night soon.
LOL! I don't think you need to worry about being abducted in the dead of night. Our guys are very good at what they do, so they don't have to be restricted by cover of darkness.

If you are interested send an email to HoOmembership@gmail.com

Reactions: LostAnvil