Hearts Of Oak

When do we all start getting oak leaf tattoos?
done and done
7095233_f260.jpg

too soon?

Reactions: einwindir
Some of us will be watching at Bar 43 in Queens!

(...and yes, we thought the CC Cup looked better in NYCFC colors. :))

Bar 43
4306 43rd Street
Sunnyside, Queens, NY 11104

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-02-20 at 10.49.17 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-02-20 at 10.49.17 AM.png
    461.1 KB · Views: 49
What happened? Need details.
Not much. It was all in good fun. Borough Boys happened to be at the bar for a watch party, not sure which game. They saw NYCFC jerseys slowly filling the place and thought it would be fun to stick around. They sang and chanted most of the game and we did the same at them. It was a night filled with beer and friendly banter. I'm pretty sure I saw Oscar with a pitcher in hand having a dance-off with one of the Borough Boys too..

Not much. It was all in good fun. Borough Boys happened to be at the bar for a watch party, not sure which game. They saw NYCFC jerseys slowly filling the place and thought it would be fun to stick around. They sang and chanted most of the game and we did the same at them. It was a night filled with beer and friendly banter. I'm pretty sure I saw Oscar with a pitcher in hand having a dance-off with one of the Borough Boys too..
Haha Oscar is a character.

sounds like a good night. you guys doing another for March 8th right?

It was a great night! It's a shame that many of our members couldn't make it to the bar because of the snow. Guys from the Hudson Valley, Connecticut and New Jersey all had to take a raincheck.

To those who did make it, it was great to see everyone. Those Cosmos lads were very entertaining - - - and aside from one significant flaw, they seemed like pretty good guys.

We will be soon be announcing our location for the March 8th watch party, along with a bunch of other exciting news!

Forza Celeste!