Hearts Of Oak

that page has actually been around for a long time, billy and I made the page like the day nycfc was announced, its grown ever since, it was never third rail page although we were thinking about it for sometime but then realized it would be a pain in the ass to keep only third rail members in there because there was already like 1500 people in there at that time so we made the third rail page and kept the nycfc supporters page as just a general group where all fans of the club can come and talk about whatever. because people knew i was on the third rail board i removed myself of as an admin on that page and now its only billy

Hi Director Buckley, I am totally ignoramus of what is going on this thread and it;s been Its an eye opener to read about the many different SG's. I will not comment on them but its all very interesting . However The main reason I am directing my reply to you as SM Director for The Third Rail is as follow:
My main concern as a new member with TTR is that none of my 3-4 emails never, ever been answered and today I received an email with instructions to vote. I replied to it however the password is not working. (by the way did anyone else experienced this problem ?)
Secondly, I have only attended once to the monthly meetings, and my real, real complaint is that in The Nevada Smith place the door lock in one of the bathroom on the 3rd floor is broken. And for a place that is touted as the Soccer Cathedral of NYC, is not very chic.

Hi Director Buckley, I am totally ignoramus of what is going on this thread and it;s been Its an eye opener to read about the many different SG's. I will not comment on them but its all very interesting . However The main reason I am directing my reply to you as SM Director for The Third Rail is as follow:
My main concern as a new member with TTR is that none of my 3-4 emails never, ever been answered and today I received an email with instructions to vote. I replied to it however the password is not working. (by the way did anyone else experienced this problem ?)
Secondly, I have only attended once to the monthly meetings, and my real, real complaint is that in The Nevada Smith place the door lock in one of the bathroom on the 3rd floor is broken. And for a place that is touted as the Soccer Cathedral of NYC, is not very chic.

Hey TabascoDiva,

I might recommend taking this conversation to the Third Rail threads. I'm sure Mr. Buckley would be happy to address your concerns over there.

-----------------------------------------------------------

On a different note, a big thanks goes out to the forum members who made it out to the bar for the match yesterday!

This is solid gold. Bra-fucking-vo to you, young lady.

Also, I'm sort of pissed that HoO isn't a country club. Maybe I should re-boot NYCFC Social Supporters as a country club. I do look fucking killer in a v neck pullover. And my loafers have been known to make certain female undergarments particularly susceptible to the force of gravity.

Hey TabascoDiva,

I might recommend taking this conversation to the Third Rail threads. I'm sure Mr. Buckley would be happy to address your concerns over there.

-----------------------------------------------------------

On a different note, a big thanks goes out to the forum members who made it out to the bar for the match yesterday!
I thought she was trolling. Thus my "bravo".

Reactions: Hearts of Oak
The fully adorned version is the "official crest", but you'll plenty of varieties, including the crest alone, pretty frequently.

Thanks for the compliment! Our artists are incredibly talented. This work was done by Dan Lynch.

The simple versions will look nice on merch, but I know how you guys feel about that...*giggles*

had my heart (of oak) set on a glitter coozie
I hear it'll also come with this fancy swirly straw.
Tree_Straw.jpg