Home - 03/28 Sporting Kc

do we get any discounts for MLS LIVE for being a season ticket holder?

Disappointing result but some reasons for optimism. Here's hoping that is the coldest game we ever play.

Can someone explain to me the FIFA rule where the ref dropped the ball to start play? The crowd thought it was going to be a penalty shot. I am still confused/pissed how that was handled.

Can someone explain to me the FIFA rule where the ref dropped the ball to start play? The crowd thought it was going to be a penalty shot. I am still confused/pissed how that was handled.
That was part of what I meant. Definitely looked like he pointed to the spot.

Reactions: Mellemonster
How was it getting into the building tonight? Did they straighten out the problems with the metal detectors?
It was so much better tonight, it was much more organized. I got to the stadium about 45 minutes before the game and barely had to wait. But, there was also like 15,000 fewer people so that had to have helped.

Reactions: LionNYC and Gene
Ref thought it mighht have been a hand ball on SKC. He conferred with the assistant to get the call correct. Turned out it was a hand ball on NYCFC.

Actually should have been a free kick for SKC. I guess it was a drop ball, because he blew the play dead.

Guys, fucking Besler swept the ball away with his arm after the dropball instance. Like literally, tried to wrap it up like he was recovering a fumble.

My god, Besler is shit. Looks like pre-season NYC caliber defender. Put him and Brovsky side by side, and the sky is the limit for goals allowed.

Reactions: Vito and NYCFCFan10