Home - 04/23 Orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.
The weather forecast has turned to crap this weekend. You know what that means????

NYCFC HOME GAME!!!

giphy.gif

A chance of rain or light rain before 7am, then rain likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 56. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...ite=OKX&lat=40.9389&lon=-73.8273#.WPdinfl0ZhE

wonder what the rain will do to those earth day jerseys

Reactions: Kjbert
Why couldn't they just make them similar to Bayern's or Real's kits when they did this? No stupid design or offset color;
upload_2017-4-19_9-24-47.png
upload_2017-4-19_9-26-58.png

Just make NYCFC's all light/sky blue and Orlando's all purple/white. Such a difficult decision.

Reactions: Paul and Kjbert
C9x1ApjWsAA2pql.jpg:large

I've already asked the team for clarification on who's wearing them during what games.

I've already asked the team for clarification on who's wearing them during what games.
"The kits will be worn on Sunday, April 23, when New York City FC host Orlando City SC at Yankee Stadium (1:30 pm ET, FS1 and Fox Deportes in US, MLS LIVE in Canada), and when LA Galaxy welcome reigning MLS Cup champions Seattle Sounders FC at StubHub Center (4 pm ET, ESPN and ESPN Deportes in US, MLS LIVEin Canada)."

Sounds like we'll have 2 games where medium grey is playing light grey (with a hint of blue). That should work out just fine.

Last edited:
"The kits will be worn on Sunday, April 23, when New York City FC host Orlando City SC at Yankee Stadium (1:30 pm ET, FS1 and Fox Deportes in US, MLS LIVE in Canada), and when LA Galaxy welcome reigning MLS Cup champions Seattle Sounders FC at StubHub Center (4 pm ET, ESPN and ESPN Deportes in US, MLS LIVEin Canada)."

Sounds like we'll have 2 games where medium grey is playing light grey (with a hint of blue). That should work out just fine.
My interpretation of what happened in the league office when some dip shit had this idea.
giphy.gif

Yeah, I'm sure this will look great televised and in person if that's the case. I can't imagine the referees allowing this to happen.

C9x1ApjWsAA2pql.jpg:large

It's going to be shitshow on Sunday! I wouldn't want to be Jair Marrufo on Sunday.

Remove the little bits of blue and purple and you can't tell the difference. The numbers better be in distinguishable colors.

Last edited:
Ok I asked if they're being worn during warm ups only and the answer is:

"The Parley jerseys will be worn during the game, as well."

Better be purple shorts/socks versus white shorts/socks. Even then, won't be easy to distinguish in the run of play

Status
Not open for further replies.