Home - 04/23 Orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keepers aren't wearing the eco-jerseys.
So why is this grey you may ask.
I don't know.
It's black. In the video when he pulls the film back to reveal the numbers the light coming off the numbers changes the lighting on the camera and makes the jersey brighter.

Sucks about Mata, if he was carted off and couldn't put weight on it he'll at least be out for this game. If Wallace is a natural LB then that's the logical replacement. I would ask PV not to get cute and toy with shit. Put Wallace at LB, keep White at RB (it's working people) and bring in Camargo (but likely McNamara) at LW.

It's black. In the video when he pulls the film back to reveal the numbers the light coming off the numbers changes the lighting on the camera and makes the jersey brighter.

Sucks about Mata, if he was carted off and couldn't put weight on it he'll at least be out for this game. If Wallace is a natural LB then that's the logical replacement. I would ask PV not to get cute and toy with shit. Put Wallace at LB, keep White at RB (it's working people) and bring in Camargo (but likely McNamara) at LW.
Camargo has looked money in his cameos for us, and looked great in the 2 seconds he was in the training video NYCFC.com just posted. That means we'll see Mikey Lopez at LW

That said ankle injuries can sometimes look awful when they happen and turn out not as bad. Fingers crossed.

------McNamara----Villa----Harrison--------
---------------Moralez-----Pirlo-----------------
------------------------Ring------------------------
-RJ/Wallace--Chanot--Callens--White------
----------------------Johnson----------------------

Or, trying to be more defensive, something like...

------------------------------Villa--------------------------
-----------------Moralez---Pirlo---Harrison-----------
-------------------------Ring----Herrera-----------------
------Brillant------Chanot-----Callens-----White-----
----------------------------Johnson------------------------

Reactions: Kjbert
Camargo has looked money in his cameos for us, and looked great in the 2 seconds he was in the training video NYCFC.com just posted. That means we'll see Mikey Lopez at LW

That said ankle injuries can sometimes look awful when they happen and turn out not as bad. Fingers crossed.

There was one report that he was put in an air cast (Araos, I believe), which is normally a very bad sign.

Hope to see carmago in for us if this is true. I really hope we don't see any RJ, white had really been locking down that spot.

PV will probably do something cute and put in RJ at RB and white as LB.

RJ played some LB in 2015 and also had an assist from the left that year. So, who knows. RJ is prob the most viable like-for-like replacement.

If Mata is indeed out, I would prefer to see Rodney slide back and Camargo start up top and to a lesser extent, TMac.

If not that, I'm not sure who I would prefer between Sweat, RJ, or Awuah.

If it's just one game, maybe we just go three at the back like this:

Wallace - Villa - Harrison
McNamara - Maxi
Pirlo - Ring
Callens - Chanot - Brillant
Johnson

Sub White in for Brillant or Camargo in for McNamara at your leisure.

If it's just one game, maybe we just go three at the back like this:

Wallace - Villa - Harrison
McNamara - Maxi
Pirlo - Ring
Callens - Chanot - Brillant
Johnson

Sub White in for Brillant or Camargo in for McNamara at your leisure.

The game ends 4-3 one way or the other.

With Mata out, I hope we don't go crazy with the line-up changes. I rather keep it simple and go for an even swap with RJ. Hopefully we can still push the ball up to Wallace this way. That's what we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.