Home - 04/23 Orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't claim to be definitive here. This is just my interpretation of what I see and preceding circumstances that combine to make it much more of a great goal than a howler.
Agree, but I still think Blake would have been better off running back instead of backpedaling.
Now, had he sprinted all the way to the goal first, that may have saved him, but I don't know if that's a viable strategy for a keeper. Looking at the timing, I'm not sure if he turns his back to the ball and then tries find it he'll do much better. Turnin your back to the ball and then re-finding it is hard for a high-level baseball outfielder. It seems to me that a keeper would not practice this very often, given that you practically never face 50 yard bombs.
Yes, they're not trained for it and it doesn't make sense to spend time training them for it. But the backpedal thing seems never to work and I'd once like to see an attempt at this. It would probably come from an American who is at least familiar with how football receivers and baseball outfielders catch balls after turning their backs on them.

Fox Sports is making a bonehead move putting out game on FS1 rather than on FOX. Sure, there's NASCAR booked for Sunday at 2 PM on FOX but what is the sporting event that precedes it at 10 AM Eastern?

Man City vs. Arsenal in the FA Cup Semifinal. Come on. Double City Sunday on FOX. Make it happen.

If we make it any bit close to 60 degrees and the rain holds off, we'll be plenty plenty lucky. Hope to see our first 25k+.

Reactions: Kjbert
I don't like him...

New York City v Orlando City
Yankee Stadium (1:30pm ET)
REF: JAIR MARRUFO
AR1: Kyle Atkins
AR2: Adam Garner
4TH: Alex Chilowicz

why is she wearing a bootleg USA jersey? or is it a USA jersey for another sport.
That's what concerned you? I can't answer why with certainty, but my guess is she bought it on sale at Mo's. That's why I have a Mitre USA sweatshirt.

That's what concerned you? I can't answer why with certainty, but my guess is she bought it on sale at Mo's. That's why I have a Mitre USA sweatshirt.

shes hot, no doubt ....though i feel too much make up at times...i just found it peculiar she didnt have a official one.

giphy.gif

Came here looking to talk about an important game on Sunday and maybe troll Orlando a bit... and all I see is some make up critique...

Status
Not open for further replies.