Home - 05/03 Seattle

Sad opinion. A non- fan one. S'OK. Go where the sun shines all the time. I will be loyal to our Club.

Yeah, that's right, a "real" fan doesn't question the team's performance, or is ever realistic about how they're doing. A "real" fan just thinks they're always doing great and could do no wrong. You're a real fan, buddy. Go celebrate.

And you know nothing about my loyalty to this team. Two posts in and you've already branded yourself a jackass. Good job.

That was shitty. From the other side of the field I saw the cops pounce. Did they get the scumbag?

Yeah he got thrown out. Someone in my section got thrown out as well for throwing French fries onto the field and almost hitting a cop with them. And I'm not sure if anyone got ejected for the smoke, but most of the balloons that were going to be let go after the national anthem got popped by security before the game

And the third goal and he got ejected.

Right. I don't know enough about his performance over the course of the season, but KWS was totally outclassed on Sunday. His mistakes were responsible for two of the goals, plus he got sent off. His ballwatching and failure to mark Dempsey until it was too late is the sign of a player who was out of his element.

Yeah he got thrown out. Someone in my section got thrown out as well for throwing French fries onto the field and almost hitting a cop with them. And I'm not sure if anyone got ejected for the smoke, but most of the balloons that were going to be let go after the national anthem got popped by security before the game

Good god, why would they pop balloons? I am happy they were on top of the other two guys, but that's just petty.

I assume the balloons were in place of a TIFO.

Reactions: TommyM and Kjbert
Seems like a customary thing at YS. My guess is that they don't want one to find its way onto the field of play. I was at a game during the Subway Series and someone started messing around with a beach ball. About a minute after that a security guard noticed it and went after the ball and popped it.

Reactions: TommyM
Right. I don't know enough about his performance over the course of the season, but KWS was totally outclassed on Sunday. His mistakes were responsible for two of the goals, plus he got sent off. His ballwatching and failure to mark Dempsey until it was too late is the sign of a player who was out of his element.

The goal against Sporting Kansas was his fault, he blinked and lost his mark on Opara. Goal against Phily at home: He missed the header and let all the space to CJ Sapong. And the Portland goal: the ball hits him and it's deflected.

I was happy with Hernandez and I hope he makes it back to the starting eleven, but I believe that they brought Mendoza for a reason (they -the FO- were even trying to create hype around Mendoza at Lampargate).

Reactions: Kjbert and Paul
The goal against Sporting Kansas was his fault, he blinked and lost his mark on Opara. Goal against Phily at home: He missed the header and let all the space to CJ Sapong. And the Portland goal: the ball hits him and it's deflected.

Can. Not. Stand. Him!

ALWAYS in the wrong place.