Home - 11/06 Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should revoke her seats.

Yeah, she's obviously new to the sport (and MLS) and doesn't understand the rivalry. I haven't met or known of a fan of either NYCFC or Red Bulls that doesn't hate the other team.

Posting you're going to NYCFC while giving a shout out to the Red Bulls while wearing their scarf is sacrilegious.

I haven't met or known of a fan of either NYCFC or Red Bulls that doesn't hate the other team.
The STHs who sit in front of me (1st row in 136) are also STHs at RBA. I think they are pretty well won over at this point, but they still have both sets of tix.

Reactions: Kjbert
I don't find her funny. I put her in the same category as Gilbert grape and the guy who played Franck in Father of the Bride.

Reactions: Goodfella
Regardless, she'll probably be sitting Pitchside or in the President's Suite. Either way, I'll be able to hear her.

"OH, DAVID VILLA, YOU GET THAT HATRICK, YOU SEXY LITTLE SPANIARD."

If Villa scores a hat on Sunday I would gladly submit to listening her call every game for the rest of the post season.

Which is a somewhat interesting inquiry of it's own: what level of physical pain would you personally endure if it meant getting us through to the next round? Part II: what if they gave you a few tequilas first?

Reactions: Kjbert
If Villa scores a hat on Sunday I would gladly submit to listening her call every game for the rest of the post season.

Which is a somewhat interesting inquiry of it's own: what level of physical pain would you personally endure if it meant getting us through to the next round? Part II: what if they gave you a few tequilas first?
I'd agree to have dinner with my in-laws every night until they are eliminated. (An extra 2 weeks if they win MLS Cup.)

I love me some Leslie Jones. Glad she's coming.

Look at her this way. She's like any other new soccer fan. Doesn't know which team to support, but instinctively gives the first shot to the team that plays in the city. After Sunday, she will be 100% blue.

The STHs who sit in front of me (1st row in 136) are also STHs at RBA. I think they are pretty well won over at this point, but they still have both sets of tix.
that's probably my man JR and his missus. Short Filipino dude? If I'm right, his intent is to enjoy both teams without picking a side. Novel approach but as we're friends on FB I'd say he leans more Red than Blue

giphy.gif

The calm before the storm....

giphy.gif

http://www.espnfc.com/major-league-...conference-semifinals-we-make-our-predictions

No one picked us, no one picked us, no one picked us, we don't don't care.
We're City, New York City. And we will advance you stupid writers.

Yup, listening to the various podcasts around not a single person picked NYCFC to advance (not even crazy Simon Borg). Funniest thing was that jabroni Kurt Larsson saying that Toronto was the underdog.

I know, statistics are against NYCFC and Toronto will probably score so they need four, but anything is possible. Imagine that Pirlo springs Villa/Harrison who is taken down by the keeper - penalty and red card in the first half. Could change the whole game.

Status
Not open for further replies.