Inaugural Nycfc Season Ticket Packages

But why isn't my name on the scarf?! hmmm? :p
Mine isn't either, which I figured because I made the deposit for season tickets relatively late and I knew that only the first whatever number of people would be on it. But I was surprised that the scarves I got actually have no names on them at all.

Mine isn't either, which I figured because I made the deposit for season tickets relatively late and I knew that only the first whatever number of people would be on it. But I was surprised that the scarves I got actually have no names on them at all.
They probably figure if your name isn't there you don't want all the names. I understand you might disagree but it's sort of thoughtful, at least.

Wow. Apparently, the Fedex guy was on my block, but couldn't find my house so they said they had an 'incorrect address' and went back. I had to call fedex to complain. what a waste of time.

I don't wanna open my scarf yet. I hope my name is on it. Anyone want to post pix of the whole scarf? Or at least the Cou- section lol :D

Got mine today! The scarf is kinda chintzy but I guess with the printing it makes sense.

Just got my package. Not impressed though. Millennials would prefer "season cards". Whatever happened to actual tickets? Anyways, looking forward the season to start.

Reactions: Tiger Jones