Jersey Postmatch

Since Andrea can't see the light of Day
We will never again see him Play
This we must accept Today
There's nothing we can do about it Anyway
We still Love him this I Say
But when your old that's the price you Pay !!:(:(

Reactions: JayH and Sabo
he rides tackles out and ends up with the ball.
Agree. But also, this element we gain when Wallace is there is something we never talk about when praising him. And he was freaking awesome at it today. Between Herrera and Wallace, we might have the most physically imposing midefileder and winger, respectively, in MLS.

Wallace is just such a difference maker for us. He is truly the only reason we can get away with Sweat.

And agree at the dirtiness from Red Bull. They are Guatemala/El Salvador level dirty.

Viewfrom226 Viewfrom226 youre smarter than to do that stupid arbitrary variable = some set of results so there must be some meaningful correlation/causation.

No offense, these are just the sort of "stat"bites that people pass off for analysis that drives me nuts.
It's twitter. 140 chars. Not very conducive to nuance!

In any event, rather than debate the merits of Mr Sweat, I will thank you for implying that sometimes I say things that are a bit smarter!

Viewfrom226 Viewfrom226 youre smarter than to do that stupid arbitrary variable = some set of results so there must be some meaningful correlation/causation.

No offense, these are just the sort of "stat"bites that people pass off for analysis that drives me nuts.
No, I disagree. And actually, I think it might've been my favorite post of the year.

Reactions: Kjbert and Ulrich
No, I disagree. And actually, I think it might've been my favorite post of the year.
Could have just as easily said NYCFC has dropped 7 points to garbage teams in only 9 Ben Sweat starts. Which is just as true, and I think a better representation of what has actually occurred.

Reactions: Kjbert
That was thoroughly enjoyable. We dominated them really the only player on their side who you could say anything positive about was Robles without him we could have had at least I dunno 4? I think that wouldn't have been an unfair scoreline at all but I'll take a solid 2-0 away. But pretty amazing day when we're away to the scum (considering our record against them thus far) and the only complaints I've got are that we didn't make it a little more embarrassing for them and that Villa still hasn't scored against them I believe?

Could have just as easily said NYCFC has dropped 7 points to garbage teams in only 9 Ben Sweat starts. Which is just as true, and I think a better representation of what has actually occurred.
Well, you're not wrong with your analysis. But hey, we kicked Red Bull butt today so I'm going with super-sunshine-y. As usual.

Well, you're not wrong with your analysis. But hey, we kicked Red Bull butt today so I'm going with super-sunshine-y. As usual.
Why not? But I can't leave my buddy mgarbowski mgarbowski hanging when he sets it up so well.

Have to finish the alleyoop with authority.

ETA: I don't think Viewfrom226 Viewfrom226 was intending that as analysis, despite the fact that many major sports news sources would. Think he was just pointing out the facts. (And yes, facts aren't analysis. And often aren't even truth.)