JERSEY RELEASE???

I will be SHOCKED if it doesn't look like this:
Manchester+City-14-15-Home-Kit+(1).jpg

BpWZVIXIIAAAb5D.jpg

Except with a Adidas logo.
If it was like the ones people have come up with that'd be great, but the chances of that happening are slim. As an English MCFC fan, I definitely don't want it to be like ours. Firstly I can't stand ours, the material is awful. Secondly, NYCFC has to has its own identity.
For example, if our kits were like the MCFC ones I'd say we'd be ruling out a porportion of potential fans; say you'd been an American fan of Liverpool for say 10 years and the new local team was a "mini MCFC' (sorry to use that term) it may put you off. However, I don't think CFG and the others employed are that stupid... I hope.

I think it will keep Manchester roots while baring enough unique tones. We'll find out in a couple of hours...

If it was like the ones people have come up with that'd be great, but the chances of that happening are slim. As an English MCFC fan, I definitely don't want it to be like ours. Firstly I can't stand ours, the material is awful. Secondly, NYCFC has to has its own identity.
For example, if our kits were like the MCFC ones I'd say we'd be ruling out a porportion of potential fans; say you'd been an American fan of Liverpool for say 10 years and the new local team was a "mini MCFC' (sorry to use that term) it may put you off. However, I don't think CFG and the others employed are that stupid... I hope.
Absolutely right, but it will be made by Adidas not Nike, so it's material might be different or even better.

Shirt sponsor is Etihad. Pernetti just tweeted a picture of the sign welcoming TR members, and it's got the NYCFC logo "Welcome to the Club" and the Etihad logo. Think it's safe to say Etihad is the shirt sponsor.

Reactions: MagnusPax
Kit is ok but a little disappointing, I feel like there is a lot more they could have done, its the most basic option possible. Hopefully they get more creative with the away and alternate kits
I have to agree. There's simply nothing there that grabs me.......and I'm a lover :D

Guess I'll be hanging on to my money until MLS Jersey Week rolls around when hopefully something better surfaces.