JERSEY RELEASE???

They should use the orange very very little. Just as an accent. Blue and Orange have a bad history in this city.

I honestly don't mind something similar to Man City? Their kits are great.

The only thing that would really bum me out is a polo style collar and an ugly sponsor logo.

Here are some I did that were posted in another thread.

kits.jpg

Last edited:
Are there any Yankee influences you would like to see in the jersey. For me I would like to see road greys and I think it would be more doable than Pinstripes. Of not road greys, then greys as the alternative uni.

They should use the orange very very little. Just as an accent. Blue and Orange have a bad history in this city.

I honestly don't mind something similar to Man City? They're kits are great.

The only thing that would really bum me out is a polo style collar and an ugly sponsor logo.

Here are some I did that were posted in another thread.

View attachment 669
I really hope that the jerseys look something like this. These are absolutely amazing!

I have no problem with looking like Man City. I love their jerseys and sponsor. Looks nice and clean on the front. But they have Nike designing their kits and we have Adidas so I'm sure there will be some new ideas

Yeah I'd have no problem if they're similar to Man City's jerseys, those are nice. Concerning orange, I agree that it should be an accent and not a big presence.

Reactions: Kjbert
Cleaner and simpler the better. All class. We don't need anything special. Let our play do the talking.

what makes the most sense is city's sky blue with yankees navy pinstripes. that's what I'm expecting the home to be. or they could just be original but i doubt that

Reactions: Paul and Kjbert
I'm sure personal feelings aside, everyone understands why our jerseys can't be identical to the mother ship's.

I'm somewhat surprised that there haven't been any leaks at all about the NYCFC kits.

The kit release will be very exciting as it should be. This kit will define or club for years to come and will be our identity to not only the mls but the world. Another thing I'm excited about is the influx of new merchandise such as jackets, polo shirts etc.

Saw this picture on Facebook this afternoon........
250374_854071781305952_666258281281698986_n.jpg

Would anyone be upset if we took a little poetic license with FC Porto's unis?

Reactions: BxLio91 and Kjbert