Lampard Debut This Saturday (i Know...)

The A-Rod comparison is apt. He was booed for an entire year in 2013 because he was terrible and he lied. Then he was suspended in 2014. This year starts and everyone is ready to boo him again but he starts hitting home runs. FF should take notes. He already served his own self-imposed suspension and he mastered the lying bit. Now he needs to skip the 2013 part where he performs like crap and start hitting home runs, or whatever it is he's supposed to do. I forgot.

I have ARod on my fantasy team, he's doing wonders as a 23rd round pick. That being said, is this is the case, we'll be seeing Lampard applauded next year.

click the little media button above where you type. Then put in the link you get from a youtube video in that popup. Don't put in any disco songs like say what did and you should be good.
Thanks Tom, I'll give it shot. Although I'm so technologically impaired that you may actually see Lampard play before I figure out how to do it right.

Reactions: mgarbowski
Thanks Tom, I'll give it shot. Although I'm so technologically impaired that you may actually see Lampard play before I figure out how to do it right.
With YouTube just paste the link to the video and it will automatically add it as a embedded video. So all you need is this ... Copy Link from video
Code:
http://youtu.be/nKCoAmKhEC8
I wrapped it in the CODE tag so it doesn't enable it. But if I just pasted it into the box it would do this

So we keep waiting
Waiting on Lampard to play
We keep on waiting
Waiting on Lampard to play

Last edited:
Reactions: Drainyoo