Lampard's Drive to 18 Goals

Updated for the avalanche of goals Colorado suffered......

His 8 goals ties him for 10th in the league standings on far fewer minutes than anybody else.

2 more and adam adam may just owe me a beer.....
Right after the game I said he has to be top of the league in goals per 90.

Lampard: 6 goals and 1 assist in July. He'll surely be nominated for MLS Player of the Month. It's a fan vote. Let's do it. (It's also an award that Villa hasn't won, yet. So it will be the first for NYCFC.)

Also, Ulrich Ulrich would you parlay your guess for 15 or more goals? He's averaging 1.05 goals/90 minutes.

Last edited:
Lampard: 6 goals and 1 assist in July. He'll surely be nominated for MLS Player of the Month. It's a fan vote. Let's do it. (It's also an award that Villa hasn't won, yet. So it will be the first for NYCFC.)

Also, Ulrich Ulrich would you parlay your guess for 15 or more goals? He's averaging 1.05 goals/90 minutes.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves by resetting the bar..... But a few playoff games are still considered part of the 2016 season.....

Right after the game I said he has to be top of the league in goals per 90.
As LionNYC LionNYC noted a couple of posts above, his average is 1.05 per 90. MLS does not let you sort by that for some reason (their stats are usually quite friendly to use) but it is the highest on the first 2 pages of total goals scored results, which goes down as far as 2 total. Anyone who has less than that is below any threshold that anyone is likely to consider meaningful.

Reactions: adam
Updated per the Columbus Heart Attack

Reactions: JayH
Updated per the last two games' donut holes..... hoping tonight (DC) is the night this can be put to bed and Lampard get's his 10th!

Updated per the last two games' donut holes..... hoping tonight (DC) is the night this can be put to bed and Lampard get's his 10th!

You really want that beer

Reactions: Ulrich
But ... this goes to 11.

ETA:
image.png