Let's Make The Black Away Jersey Our Only Jersey

The other 19.......
rimshot.gif
That's harsh ,going forward only good will come out of the city tie up.
Anyway having seen you chuck away a lead in injury time to ten men .you are all ready cursed with the TYPICAL city tag

I have not read all the posts here, but I am concerned about anyone liking the home kit - are you Man City fans or are you NYCFC fans??? Even if I were a Man City fan, I would hate the home kit as an unoriginal knock-off. Management lied about building a NY team for NY. The home kit proves that we are nothing more than a Man City marketing strategy in the US. We deserve and should get out own home kit. This is a total disgrace.
Can't like this enough.

I really hope their plan backfires and Manchester City gets insulted in the stadium every game

Can't like this enough.

I really hope their plan backfires and Manchester City gets insulted in the stadium every game
You seem to be missing the point .your biting the hand that feeds you.
You really have no idea the journey your going to go on.
Cfg deliver on their promises you will be the biggest and best club in the USA fact.
If you are basing your hate on city over lampard,I really think you shouldn't beva football fan ,lampard is way way past his prime and so is villa that's why they are in the mls.if you had been promised superstars I could understand but these two are spent.you will get far better DPS in the future

Fat Frank is way, way past his prime.

Villa is coming off his apex. Two entirely different situations. And most people don't care about him. You can go look for yourself. Shouldn't be hard to find why people have issues with CFG.

And a word of warning, typicalcity typicalcity , you should tread lightly. Read for your own enrichment. Don't expect conversation on the topic. Please don't come here picking at scabs when we're excited about our first season. May not be your intent, but the point remains.

Fat Frank is way, way past his prime.

Villa is coming off his apex. Two entirely different situations. And most people don't care about him. You can go look for yourself. Shouldn't be hard to find why people have issues with CFG.

And a word of warning, typicalcity typicalcity , you should tread lightly. Read for your own enrichment. Don't expect conversation on the topic. Please don't come here picking at scabs when we're excited about our first season. May not be your intent, but the point remains.
At the moment recovering from eye surgery so came over to pass the time of day.posted things about football,players ,matches I'd seen your players,posted picture of autograph team sheet,nobody wants to engage in conversation much ,on the whole you seem a pretty unfriendly bunch

At the moment recovering from eye surgery so came over to pass the time of day.posted things about football,players ,matches I'd seen your players,posted picture of autograph team sheet,nobody wants to engage in conversation much ,on the whole you seem a pretty unfriendly bunch
Joined the forum yesterday just to chat football ,thought you may have been interested how someone who's watched thousands of games thought about nycfc.and how the club and fans are viewed in the UK .had to try And chat via the two threads that were active both about kits .never seen so much bollox as the authentic replica where can I get them ffs.why didn't you get them months ago ? We had ours just after xmas .
A football forum is supposed to be about debating and opinions there dosnt seem to be any of that going on here .a swear I've seen a post about tieing a scarf ,!!
If your not interested in any other view than cfg/lampard are w*****s then fine .then no point bringing it up . enjoy your first home game and don't make it your last

Joined the forum yesterday just to chat football ,thought you may have been interested how someone who's watched thousands of games thought about nycfc.and how the club and fans are viewed in the UK .had to try And chat via the two threads that were active both about kits .never seen so much bollox as the authentic replica where can I get them ffs.why didn't you get them months ago ? We had ours just after xmas .
A football forum is supposed to be about debating and opinions there dosnt seem to be any of that going on here .a swear I've seen a post about tieing a scarf ,!!
If your not interested in any other view than cfg/lampard are w*****s then fine .then no point bringing it up . enjoy your first home game and don't make it your last
Wake up. This is not about you. Take Midas' advice "Read for you own enrichment" and don't go picking at scabs. There's an existing Frank Lampard thread with 645 posts including many from MC fans just like you. And that thread was started January 6 and doesn't even capture all the drama of the late fall when the fiasco started playing out. I think there are multiple threads from that timeframe.
And you know what one of the most annoying features of those threads was? It was the unending stream of MC fans who came in and proceeded to tell us how to think, all proceeding on the assumption that we hadn't heard it dozens of times already and worse, were too stupid to have thought of it ourselves. You want to read all of that? Go ahead, come back, and tell us if you still think you have a unique perspective to add. Neither the world nor this forum started the day you showed up. This entire topic was covered ad nauseam and we're more than ready to be done with it and move on now that we have a season and games.

Last edited:
Wake up. This is not about you. Take Midas' advice "Read for you own enrichment" and don't go picking at scabs. There's an existing Frank Lampard thread with 645 posts including many from MC fans just like you. And that thread was started January 6 and doesn't even capture all the drama of the late fall when the fiasco started playing out. I think there are multiple threads from that timeframe.
And you know what one of the most annoying features of those threads was? It was the unending stream of MC fans who came in and proceeded to tell us how to think, all proceeding on the assumption that we hadn't heard it dozens of times already and worse, were too stupid to have thought of it ourselves. You want to read all of that? Go ahead, come back, and tell us if you still think you have a unique perspective to add. Neither the world nor this forum started the day you showed up.
Jesus Christ you lot really know how to makes people welcome !!
What is anyone willing to talk about on here ?
The world or this forum didn't start the day I showed up but what your forgetting is nycfc did start the day CFG showed up or don you get that bit ?

Last edited:
nycfc did start the day CFG showed up or don you get that bit ?

Another shockingly original statement...

If you're genuinely interested in talking with us, then do as you've been advised and go read the Lampard thread. See how we've answered what you're saying in the past. Then come back and talk with us about current issues, like the season that just started or the 11 for Sunday.

Otherwise you're just a troll, and not all that successful since you're harping the same tired shit. If that's the case, why don't you head on back to blue moon and tell the old boys club that you all need to come up with a new way to troll the NYCFC forum.

Another shockingly original statement...

If you're genuinely interested in talking with us, then do as you've been advised and go read the Lampard thread. See how we've answered what you're saying in the past. Then come back and talk with us about current issues, like the season that just started or the 11 for Sunday.

Otherwise you're just a troll, and not all that successful since you're harping the same tired shit. If that's the case, why don't you head on back to blue moon and tell the old boys club that you all need to come up with a new way to troll the NYCFC forum.
Nobody is trolling anyone here bluemoon is not an old boys club its generalising like saying all yanks are dumb.
All fans are welcome on bluemoon providing you dont take the piss ,we have something called banter that's cross talking fun between fans you lot don't seem to even talk.
As your a super fan why is tony Taylor not starting in front of Adam nemec who is fuckin useless ! What do you think shay facey will add to your squad.? What did you think to your teams performance against brondby? Where you pleased that it was a good turn out by city fans to support your team or do you wish wed fuck off and follow someone else ?

Nobody is trolling anyone here bluemoon is not an old boys club its generalising like saying all yanks are dumb.
All fans are welcome on bluemoon providing you dont take the piss ,we have something called banter that's cross talking fun between fans you lot don't seem to even talk.
As your a super fan why is tony Taylor not starting in front of Adam nemec who is fuckin useless ! What do you think shay facey will add to your squad.? What did you think to your teams performance against brondby? Where you pleased that it was a good turn out by city fans to support your team or do you wish wed fuck off and follow someone else ?

Dude, all you're doing is annoying folks and derailing this thread. Read the title of the thread and don't go off topic too much. Those are all valid questions that we all have and want to discuss. Start a new thread if you want to go in depth, don't make this one a mess. Also, check out the game thread in the Match Day forum. We've all discussed a lot of these topics already.

The easiest way to get along with folks in a forum is to comment intelligently on the topic specifically designated by the name of the thread, and do not rehash old news, generalize, call people "strange", and repeatedly talk about how your mates would beat the piss out of folks for various ridiculous reasons.

Dude, all you're doing is annoying folks and derailing this thread. Read the title of the thread and don't go off topic too much. Those are all valid questions that we all have and want to discuss. Start a new thread if you want to go in depth, don't make this one a mess. Also, check out the game thread in the Match Day forum. We've all discussed a lot of these topics already.
OK fair point mate ,new to this forum and don't no my way round just trying to join in with anything that's getting posted on .over on bluemoon we try to make our guests welcome providing they don't take the piss which I've no intention of.
As this is the shirt thread then how has everyone left it so late to get their shirts then ? Its not like the seasons been sprung on you.even we got ours months ago .as a matter of interest to you guys know you can easily buy home and away shirts from China delivered in 14 days for £14 ?

As this is the shirt thread then how has everyone left it so late to get their shirts then ? Its not like the seasons been sprung on you.even we got ours months ago .as a matter of interest to you guys know you can easily buy home and away shirts from China delivered in 14 days for £14 ?

Again, you're new to the forum and unaware of a lot of things, buddy.