Let's Make The Black Away Jersey Our Only Jersey

OK fair point mate ,new to this forum and don't no my way round just trying to join in with anything that's getting posted on .over on bluemoon we try to make our guests welcome providing they don't take the piss which I've no intention of.
As this is the shirt thread then how has everyone left it so late to get their shirts then ? Its not like the seasons been sprung on you.even we got ours months ago .as a matter of interest to you guys know you can easily buy home and away shirts from China delivered in 14 days for £14 ?

The away kit was revealed in Novemeber but it only became available a couple of weeks ago, and the stock has been extremely limited. They're hard to find. No one was waiting, we wanted them back in Nov, we just can't find the authentics. There was a pre-order, but based on how NYCFC fucked up the pre-order for the home kit, most folks decided to wait and get the away kit on release day. Some folks who did pre-order are still waiting for it. NYCFC told them it's because they ran out of letters for custom orders. Now we're all scrambling to get one for game day. As of right now, the ONLY place in all of NYC where you can get an authentic away kit is the shop in Yankee Stadium.

It's safe to say that NYCFC has made a mess of it all.

Reactions: NYCFCFan10
The easiest way to get along with folks in a forum is to comment intelligently on the topic specifically designated by the name of the thread, and do not rehash old news, generalize, call people "strange", and repeatedly talk about how your mates would beat the piss out of folks for various ridiculous reasons.
At no point have I said beat someone up .taking the piss means have a laugh or have fun with .havnt called anyone strange just said it would be strange for a UK adult to have a players name on his shirt.its been explained that its quite normal in the usa

The away kit was revealed in Novemeber but it only became available a couple of weeks ago, and the stock has been extremely limited. They're hard to find. No one was waiting, we wanted them back in Nov, we just can't find the authentics. There was a pre-order, but based on how NYCFC fucked up the pre-order for the home kit, most folks decided to wait and get the away kit on release day. Some folks who did pre-order are still waiting for it. NYCFC told them it's because they ran out of letters for custom orders. Now we're all scrambling to get one for game day. As of right now, the ONLY place in all of NYC where you can get an authentic away kit is the shop in Yankee Stadium.

It's safe to say that NYCFC has made a mess of it all.
Thanks for clearing that up .over in the UK the kit is revealed usually one week before its available so we just go get them.the clamer for authentic over replica is something we don't have either for the first time this year nike made player /shirts available at £75 as opposed to £55 for the replica most people thought they were way too dear and didn't buy them.I honestly think the black shirt is a thing of beauty and we really wish your home shirt was ours.maybe the mess with the shirts has happens because too many wanted them as they are too damm nice !

Jesus Christ you lot really know how to makes people welcome !!
What is anyone willing to talk about on here ?
The world or this forum didn't start the day I showed up but what your forgetting is nycfc did start the day CFG showed up or don you get that bit ?
You are welcome. You've made interesting points on other threads and I've "Liked" them. But this topic is toxic.

You are welcome. You've made interesting points on other threads and I've "Liked" them. But this topic is toxic.
Thanks .I had no idea just how sensitive it was but I get the drift .safe to say ALL parties involved made a complete mess of it all.one things for sure you guys are in for one hell of a journey and like it or not your going to be the biggest and best football ok "soccer" ffs lol team Americas ever seen of that I'm 100% certain..and have the bloody nicest kit as well !

Thanks .I had no idea just how sensitive it was but I get the drift .safe to say ALL parties involved made a complete mess of it all.one things for sure you guys are in for one hell of a journey and like it or not your going to be the biggest and best football ok "soccer" ffs lol team Americas ever seen of that I'm 100% certain..and have the bloody nicest kit as well !
Shock horror nycfc post record viewing figures on ESPN and announce new sponsorship.like I told ya your going to be the biggest in the States ,fasten yourself in for the ride

It's more about it being NYC than anything else.
You are your own club just like us mate .its just the guys that pay the bills are the same it up to you how you support your club follow it however you want knowing full well you won't have to put up with 34 years of shit football like we did.your here from the start so enjoy the ride to the top mate

You are your own club just like us mate .its just the guys that pay the bills are the same it up to you how you support your club follow it however you want knowing full well you won't have to put up with 34 years of shit football like we did.your here from the start so enjoy the ride to the top mate
We will look forward to your updates along the way!

Reactions: Jack
We will look forward to your updates along the way!
Can't update you on anything stateside but what I can say in general city fans are being very positive about your club and most people who watched Sunday seemed to have enjoyed it more than they thought they would or wanted to.city are in the middle of.a poor season so watching you lot is something different .even tho your ability to snatch defeat ok a draw when it was easier to win is so so familiar too us

I'm wondering if the black shirt shortage is an accident...

Or do they want us to buy the sky blue?

Man, you leave a thread for just a bit...
post-38275-Community-Troy-Pizza-Fire-gif-qJC1.gif

OK fair point mate ,new to this forum and don't no my way round just trying to join in with anything that's getting posted on .over on bluemoon we try to make our guests welcome providing they don't take the piss which I've no intention of.
As this is the shirt thread then how has everyone left it so late to get their shirts then ? Its not like the seasons been sprung on you.even we got ours months ago .as a matter of interest to you guys know you can easily buy home and away shirts from China delivered in 14 days for £14 ?
Oh let me just pop on over to Bluemoon and see what's going in the New York City thread today....

I'd take 100 Melbourne fans over the dicks in New York. Good, honest club with a proper fanbase. They've said some awful things about City too but it came from a love of their own club and they have tried their best to make it work.

Falastur is absolutely correct that NYCFC sums up the American mindset to sport. Which is essentially that everything is shit, wank and terrible until it is the best and some of the most self-important people in the entire world. Most Americans outside of Seattle, Chicago and a few other notable places don't even understand what a football club is, let alone how to be a football fan that isn't hated by everybody in the entire world.

In terms of coverage, NYCFC is right next to Millwall in the percentage of people who know who they are and hate their guts. Most MLS fans think they're a joke and a bunch of arrogant dicks. Most English fans think they're a feeder club followed by gloryhunting rags and scousers. The only people who like NYCFC are NYCFC fans and most of them hate the club already because every time they look at it they realise that they are essentially our American marketing arm, and cognitive dissonance is a bitch.

Through the actions of their fans, their stature and their presence they have managed to be one of the most hated clubs in world which is amazing given they have never played a competitive home game. Goes to show that even the best of ideas can be ruined by wankers.

On the other hand, it's a place for our reserves to get some football who we can't send out to Crewe or Oldham like Shay Facey and it's a decent place for us to send over the hill players on big contracts to in a few years so it's not all bad. Just the fans.

You mean your forum is full of c**ts?

I wouldn't worry about it, so are most NYCFC Forums

Oh let me just pop on over to Bluemoon and see what's going in the New York City thread today....
That is one person generalizing about the whole nycfc fanbasee not having a go at an individual member.I don't agree with what he has written but that's the beauty of a forum and football its all about opinions I still think opinion is more positive than negative.also people like myself are not aware whats going on in the states ,then in the other hand city fans
Have got 5 years experience of cfg so are better placed to comment