Mad Max Fury Road

Does it actually have a plot line? From the previews it looks like another overhyped action film.

Want to see this but won't be able to anytime soon. Quite a few friends of mine have said they liked it more than Avengers.

it's basically a chase film ... there is a simpler, but more interesting plot than you'd expect - but ultimately it is one long chase scene, with very little dialogue. But it is frikkin beautiful (for a movie about a desert wasteland.)

Definitely pony up and see it in the theaters because it looks so cool.

Last edited:
Reactions: Christian
Loved it. Going to go see it again this week with some friends who are interested. Yes there is a plot but it's a simple one. This is about as straight forward of a movie as you're going to see.

In fairness, I don't recall there being an awful lot of plot line in the original Mad Max films.

Good film though. Well worth a watch.

In fairness, I don't recall there being an awful lot of plot line in the original Mad Max films.

Good film though. Well worth a watch.

yeah when i walked out i was talking about how little dialoue there was then i remembered the cave girl from yond thunder dome (I think) who just grunted ... yup plot, dialogue, not what these movies are about.