May 10th, Away @ Red Bulls?

Classicist

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Jul 3, 2014
Manhattan
What's the best way to go about getting tickets in the away section for that match? I've never been to that stadium, so not sure which sections would be appropriate on Ticketmaster. Apologies if this isn't the right area to post this thread, but not sure where else to ask.

Reactions: drago42e
Probably the majority of the end with the away section will be nycfc fans, so just buy from ticketmaster or whatever if need be.

I got this link from The Third Rail's web page. I'm not a member of the SG, so I'm not sure if there's any stipulations for buying tickets. I'm sure any Third Rail members reading this can let you know. I'm pretty sure they don't plan on running any buses out to Harrison, so you're on your own getting out there.

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/new-york-red-bulls-away-game-tickets-15503970794

Thanks - not worried about getting there, just don't want to sit amongst Red Bulls supporters.

Reactions: Gene
Right I think SGs should coordinate which sections people are going to sit in so that we can be VISIBLE at RBA.

For no other reason than to keep the bookkeeping straight, it looks as if the Red Bulls have some sort of flex pricing schedule in place.

Before Tickemaster tacks ons, a game in section 219 vs San Jose goes for $28.......Los Angeles $30.......NYCFC $32 (218/222).

Guess $20 is a pretty good discounted ticket.

Reactions: Paul
Would be awesome fill the entire opposite end of the southward in sky blue&black from the 13s all the way over to the 23s. And to avoid being surrounded by rb fans avoid the section directly around the southward.

Requested my through the third rail. Go to forums. Supporters fractions. There is a spot for third rail supporters. They have a thread for away games. Follow red bull game and request your ticket there. Seats are in supporter away section. $20