Mcfc Confirms Lampard Staying In Manchester For The Season

No offense, but it's almost like you Manc fans just don't get it. Or maybe it's me that doesn't get it. Nycfc is like the detractors said. Nothing more than a feeder team. Well, fool me twice as the saying goes.

No offense, but there were 1000000x more detractors against Manchester City when the sheikh took over.

They ate shiploads of crow, and so will the NYCFC detractors. The ones who believed in 2008 were well rewarded as the sheikh promised. The ones who listened to the detractors are supporting Tottenham

How are we different than Chivas?

What
A
Joke.

I will never root for Frank.

I hate man city

Well I'm sorry to hear that Tom because I'm a City fan who will always support all those in this family of clubs - I'll follow NYCFC on the TV so help your audience, I'll buy a NYCFC shirt so increase your direct revenue, I'll see USA citizens as fellow supporters rather than as representatives of USA foreign policy, I'll even travel to New York to cheer on NYCFC one day (it's high on my bucket list) so put money over the counter in your store and in your cafeterias . . This whole thing feels shite right now but I can understand the anger and I will support your club as I'd like you to support mine. . As equals in a family.
And a Frank is a true professional who will be a star for you and you'll love the guy. .

Meanwhile, at Blue Moon....
cleavers
Re: Frank Lampard (staying until end of season confirmed P11
by cleavers » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:49 pm
K-Bo wrote:Got to be really careful how they step with NYCFC now because fans could easily turn away from them.
Having never kicked a football in anger, they don't yet have any "fans" in the real sense of the word, if a few that support other clubs, throw their toys out of the pram over it, then they're not the sort of fans NYCFC wanted anyway.

Those that can see the bigger picture, and continue to support this fledgling club, are the ones they really need, because they will still be with them through thick and thin.

Don't you see? We aren't seeing the bigger picture!

Which is everything to the second team of Manchester and fuck New York....

Well I'm sorry to hear that Tom because I'm a City fan who will always support all those in this family of clubs - I'll follow NYCFC on the TV so help your audience, I'll buy a NYCFC shirt so increase your direct revenue, I'll see USA citizens as fellow supporters rather than as representatives of USA foreign policy, I'll even travel to New York to cheer on NYCFC one day (it's high on my bucket list) so put money over the counter in your store and in your cafeterias . . This whole thing feels shite right now but I can understand the anger and I will support your club as I'd like you to support mine. . As equals in a family.
And a Frank is a true professional who will be a star for you and you'll love the guy. .
Fuck that shit. Im never going to Manchester to see a City game.

If you wanna come here, thats fine. But theres no reason for us to support Man City rn

Reactions: Narrowback gal
You really know Nothing about New York and New York sports Fans if you burn us we will do everything in our power to destroy you. Lampard nuked the bridge he won't be accepted at all.

Well this news has left me feeling very uneasy and somewhat shocked. As a local Man City fan when I heard about NYCFC I was excited about the prospect of having a team in the MLS to support and share a connection with, one that would hopefully be mutually beneficial. When we signed Lampard on loan I was a bit surprised as I didn't think he was still capable of performing at a high level but he has proven me wrong and performed admirably. I was all for extending his loan, but only until the beginning of the MLS season so he was fit for NYCFC. It's disgraceful really. All NYCFC fans who have purchased season tickets must be entitled to a refund. And this will only alienate current and future supporters. It seems like they have shot themselves in the foot all for the sake of Lampard staying a couple of months extra at Man City.

As a Man City fan who is disappointed with this news, I can't even imagine how frustrating this must be for you guys. Fingers crossed this is a one-off and the next DP is a big name to soften the blow, and we loan you a couple of promising youngsters. Sadly, I feel the damage has already been done.

Last edited:
Welcome to Manchester City USA.

Thank you CFG for fucking up a team that many of us have been waiting years for. Even before a single ball was kicked. Forever we will be the joke of the league as was Chivas before. Regardless of how many trophies they promise to buy.