Mikkel "Mix" Diskerud [Midfielder]

For the umpteenth time I sorted through the possible explanations in my head as if I could solve this mystery. Started thinking about the scenario most favorable to Mix:
He's good, and done nothing wrong, but his manager inexplicably refuses to play him. The manager never says why and Mix never defends himself, instead letting his talent waste away stoically. But when he's finally given the chance he proves everyone wrong.

Then I thought about whether there has ever been anything like that in the history of sport. Couldn't think of anything, but the idea nagged. There was something familiar about it.
And then it came to me.
giphy.gif

Expecting this to suddenly end well is a fantasy.

Last edited:
Maybe he had to take off to make of those Umbro videos. What if the videos were actually just made for Mikey Lopez to teach him how to play soccer, but Umbro realized they could make some training videos for the public as well?

Reactions: Tom in Fairfield CT
For the umpteenth time I sorted through the possible explanations in my head as if I could solve this mystery. Started thinking about the scenario most favorable to Mix:
He's good, and done nothing wrong, but his manager inexplicably refuses to play him. The manager never says why and Mix never defends himself, instead letting his talent waste away stoically. But when he's finally given the chance he proves everyone wrong.

Then I thought about whether there has ever been anything like that in the history of sport. Couldn't think of anything, but the idea nagged. There was something familiar about it.
And then it came to me.
giphy.gif

Expecting this to suddenly end well is a fantasy.

Are you suggesting Mix had an affair with Kim Basinger?

Reactions: JayH and adam
Mix has been snapping and instagramming about pickup games that he's been frequenting and saying it's been his summer hobby... Need to make contact with some of the guys playing for progress reports.