Mikkel "Mix" Diskerud [Midfielder]

FYI: Last year MLS released the team rosters officially on March 11th, 10 days after the compliance deadline. So if something does happen and no one says anything we can still find out later.
Likely first through another tweet about the solar system.

Reactions: ktdNYCFC and adam
FYI: Last year MLS released the team rosters officially on March 11th, 10 days after the compliance deadline. So if something does happen and no one says anything we can still find out later.
So what you're saying is we might have to reset the countdown clock for Mix watch? Unacceptable

So what you're saying is we might have to reset the countdown clock for Mix watch? Unacceptable
When the war clock hits zero, send the Jaegers

giphy.gif

Reactions: D_RoyJenkins
What I'm saying is that MLS is about as transparent as a wet t shirt.

You kind of get an idea of what's going on, but you don't really know for sure.
Kind of like the new NYCFC climalite polo shirt.

Reactions: adam

Well dragging it out till the 11th seems like the least transparent and most disrespectful to the fans means of handling it so based on the front office's behavior over the last year regarding the Mix situation that's exactly how I'd expect it to go.

Well dragging it out till the 11th seems like the least transparent and most disrespectful to the fans means of handling it so based on the front office's behavior over the last year regarding the Mix situation that's exactly how I'd expect it to go.
Wait, how can they release it on the 11th? That's already the second weekend of the season.

Wait, how can they release it on the 11th? That's already the second weekend of the season.
Roster rules weren't released until around then either. #MLS

Mix Diskerud‏@MixDiskerud 4m4 minutes ago

65% of earth's leading followers irrevocably determined to let Pluto spend remaining leaps and laps as planet in our conference of galaxy

He says:

"irrevocably determined" (the deal is done)
"remaining leaps and laps" (running and jumping)
"as planet" (as player)
"in our conference of galaxy" (in the Western Conference)

that just leaves "65% of our earth's leading followers" - and I can't figure out wtf that means

He says:

"irrevocably determined" (the deal is done)
"remaining leaps and laps" (running and jumping)
"as planet" (as player)
"in our conference of galaxy" (in the Western Conference)

that just leaves "65% of our earth's leading followers" - and I can't figure out wtf that means
4 out of 5 leading dentists say...

He did a poll with the Pluto and Mickey picture, he is saying that 65% of his followers on Twitter said blah blah blah