Mikkel "Mix" Diskerud [Midfielder]

If you just got hired at a new job, worked for a year, and then the company hired two veteran employees from another office to replace you, said you couldn't come to work anymore, but were still obligated to pay you full salary would you: (a) get another job at half salary somewhere across the country; or (b) make the company suck it up because they signed you to the contract to begin with?

I know what I would do.

That is also ignoring the fact that there is a strong argument Mix is good enough for the team, regardless of what he is paid.

I'm curious to see what, if any, role Mix's behavior played in this; but, until then, I'm #TeamMix big time.

What's Holding this Club back from making an official announcement one way or another ??? I'm beginning to think Mix has the goods on someone in the hire ups ! Sorry if i don't go back through this long thread for the answer folks. THANKS !

What's Holding this Club back from making an official announcement one way or another ??? I'm beginning to think Mix has the goods on someone in the hire ups ! Sorry if i don't go back through this long thread for the answer folks. THANKS !

Angela, we have literally discussed this to death, just read the thread.

Angela, we have literally discussed this to death, just read the thread.
Look Buddy you really expect a person to go through each reply to make sense of things when the replies could be for different topics ! Come on ! Why did you have to reply to me anyway since it obviously aggravated you ? All I'm asking for is a simple answer without having to go through this whole thread ! Can someone out there have a little pity Please ! or is this all i'm gonna get here?? Pardon Me Folks !!

Look Buddy you really expect a person to go through each reply to make sense of things when the replies could be for different topics ! Come on ! Why did you have to reply to me anyway since it obviously aggravated you ? All I'm asking for is a simple answer without having to go through this whole thread ! Can someone out there have a little pity Please ! or is this all i'm gonna get here?? Pardon Me Folks !!

Angela, you can read the whole thread and there's really no answer. There is something definitely odd going on. My opinion is the league was involved with the signing and that has made things complicated. You saved yourself some time not reading the thread, there's nothing there.

If you come to a thread about a subject asking for answers about the subject I do actually expect you to read the thread first. Or at least use the search feature.

The search feature is in the forums header between view from my seat and members. Its second from the left.

What your asking for is an executive summary of a very deep subject that would require about a half an hour minimum to fully summarize. Why should I or any forum member commit to that level of effort when you won't even bother skimming the thread for 10 minutes to see if what your asking for is already available?

Probably because the team is going to wait to the very last second to see if they can finagle a move that would work better for them than just buying the guy out.

There's no rush -- the move is going to happen by the deadline, so now they're looking for the best possible outcome. Whether it happens today or tomorrow is irrelevant. That's kind of how these teams operate in all sports.

Reactions: Angela Miller
THANK YOU NickA NickA for your kindness your reply was simple and good enough for me !
But for real, people should at least make an attempt to read the threads.

How many n00bs have we had make post #1 some dumbass comment or question about jerseys or ticket packages thats literally within the prior page or two.

We expect at least 100 good posts for before going full shit repeat poster. That's why I try to read them all first. Still working on getting to my century mark.

Good Night everyone ! I'm sure Mix's mother is tucking him into bed with a story wearing his favorite PJ'S after he had his milk and cookies !

Reactions: Lasker
Good Night everyone ! I'm sure Mix's mother is tucking him into bed with a story wearing his favorite PJ'S after he had his milk and cookies !
Doesn't work like that. You don't come to a MiX thread asking for answers and then bail out. Read the thread. You're not going anywhere until you READ THE THREAD!
giphy.gif

[/endsarcasm]

Last edited:
But for real, people should at least make an attempt to read the threads.

How many n00bs have we had make post #1 some dumbass comment or question about jerseys or ticket packages thats literally within the prior page or two.

We expect at least 100 good posts for before going full shit repeat poster. That's why I try to read them all first. Still working on getting to my century mark.
Hey guys when are we getting our season ticket packages?

Hey guys, where can I get autographs?

Hey guys, I'm traveling to NYC, how do I get to the stadium?

Hey guys, how do I get tickets for away games?

Hey guys, what happened to Poku?

Hey guys, what's the latest on the stadium?

Hey guys, how do seats in the supporters section work?

Hey guys, how do I post a picture here?

Hey guys, what the heck is going on with Diskerud?

Hey everyone, who's Maxi Moralez?

Did I get them all?

Did I get them all?
that about does it. I assume since It has been a month since someone signed up solely to bitch about our shirts looking like man city or cfg not giving us a unique identity, you left it out on purpose.

Reactions: Paul and NYCFCfan
Doesn't work like that. You don't come to a MiX thread asking for answers and then bail out. Read the thread. You're not going anywhere until you READ THE THREAD!
giphy.gif

[/endsarcasm]
DAN I got the answer i needed from NickA NickA and i was happy with his very respectful reply long with ZYanksRule ZYanksRule both members showed kindness and Respect !! I was fine and the other reply about me saying good night was only a attempt to put a smile on everybody's face . Harmless !!

Then i wake to this Cyber Attack ! WHAT ? I thought we were past that and you and other forum members forcing me to go through an entire thread bit by bit just to make you happy ! I'm so confused ! I'm the only one who calls you Boss and this is how i'm repaid . I don't know ! Wow !

Did I get them all?

You forgot,

Hey guys, is there a good place to eat/drink before home games?

Hey guys, where do people watch away games?

Hey guys, can I stream the game that's on station X?

Should we make a FAQ page so we can just continuously point people there?

DAN I got the answer i needed from NickA NickA and i was happy with his very respectful reply long with ZYanksRule ZYanksRule both members showed kindness and Respect !! I was fine and the other reply about me saying good night was only a attempt to put a smile on everybody's face . Harmless !!

Then i wake to this Cyber Attack ! WHAT ? I thought we were past that and you and other forum members forcing me to go through an entire thread bit by bit just to make you happy ! I'm so confused ! I'm the only one who calls you Boss and this is how i'm repaid . I don't know ! Wow !
I put sarcasm at the end. I was just being sarcastic.