Mix To Nycfc! [unconfirmed Rumor]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know after reading some counter arguments on why Mix is worthy of a dp contract, I stand corrected. I agree, he is in fact worthy and I hope all players get as much Money as they can and MLS grows to the point of being a great destination among young players and part of that reason is money. Pay Mix, pay villa, pay lampard , I don't give a darn. Just field a great team and win and hope MLS becomes a great league, on and off the pitch.

By the way the dp slots will increase with the new cba agreement so pay the man and let's get this season rolling. Can't wait.

Don't get caught up on the title DP.

The average wage in Liga MXis 450k a year. So the average player there would be a DP.

So Mix being a DP is a guy on average wages around the world.

Reactions: einwindir
I don't get it..
Check out the thread. Already been discussed.

Here:
You just violated Mix's number one rule: don't spread his content from there. After he got outed in the media, maybe it's not as big of a deal. That was his one request, though.

And this, boys and girls, is why we can't have nice things.

Yeah it's definitly him. He's posted pictures and stuff that no one but him could possibly have. It's a great thread. But as Midas Mulligan Midas Mulligan said, just keep everything in that thread there.

Why doesn't he want what he posts in there to spread? I mean, anyone can easily go in and see it, even journalists. Not like he's being secretive.

BS has too weird of a vibe for me. They're all obsessed with keeping threads in their correct forums. I get keeping things neat, but it's on another level over there. Like cultish.

Why doesn't he want what he posts in there to spread? I mean, anyone can easily go in and see it, even journalists. Not like he's being secretive.

BS has too weird of a vibe for me. They're all obsessed with keeping threads in their correct forums. I get keeping things neat, but it's on another level over there. Like cultish.
KCBus or whatever is definitely is clueless as a mod.

Haha I've never been there before today, but there are multiple comments on that thread asking where to move it if we sign Mix

You just fucking nailed it. I like checking out what the youth and YAs are up to thouh, and it's about the Best source of news. Plenty of multilinguals to translate local articles and all that.

On the other thing, you have to realize half the people on BS don't know or care about it. I don't know that he ever said for sure why. He just made the request. Basically, my guess is he didn't want to attract people there just to post with him I think. That would ruin the dynamic.

Reactions: einwindir
4 413Blue Probably why i had this line in my post about it: After he got outed in the media, maybe it's not as big of a deal.

Nevertheless, I just try to respect people's wishes. If other people want to ignore such a request, it's their right. It was just a thing that people didn't publicize for fear of ending it, even after that episode.

Each section is different. The USA section is heavily modded because there are so many idiots/trolls that post there. But in many of the other sections it's just as lax as it is here.

Each section is different. The USA section is heavily modded because there are so many idiots/trolls that post there. But in many of the other sections it's just as lax as it is here.
I guess the old saying of "to each his own" comes into play here, but for the life of me I don't understand why people (well, those with half a brain anyway) bother with that place. Just too many jerks measuring their d**** with their "I'm more authentic than thou" attitude for me.

I guess the old saying of "to each his own" comes into play here, but for the life of me I don't understand why people (well, those with half a brain anyway) bother with that place. Just too many jerks measuring their d**** with their "I'm more authentic than thou" attitude for me.

That's how it is primarily in the MLS and BPL threads, but there's a whole other world where it's not like that. I tend to stay away from the MLS/US/BPL threads because they all think they know everything and you know nothing. I was participating in the NYCFC forum there, but then stopped because of the trolls.

That's why I will be more active here for NYCFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.