MLS - August 28 - New England (Home)

Last edited:

Well at least his trip was fruitful. Transfer to Brugge but he is staying with New England through 2021.

Now we find out if MLS bends the rules for $7 million paydays.

Last edited:
Another game I can't go to with the kids.

ETA: Trying to trade in the tickets, but don't see the option on the Account Manager (for this game or any other game).

Last edited:
Reactions: Kjbert
Another game I can't go to with the kids.

ETA: Trying to trade in the tickets, but don't see the option on the Account Manager (for this game or any other game).

Did you use up all your trades already? You only get 3. Is the "return" option there but grayed out or simply not available?

Thanks. It's not there at all. I haven't traded in yet, either.

If you followed the directions (available here) and the "return" option is not available for you, then your only option would be to contact your rep. Should be a simple process though.

Two questions:

Does anyone know a current resource that tells you if where the overhang beings in various sections at Yankee Stadium?
Are any churro carts currently operating, and if so, where?

Current weather report shows rain but no thunder in the evening. Thunder still predicted various times before (up until 4 pm ) and after the game (starting 11pm).

Two questions:

Does anyone know a current resource that tells you if where the overhang beings in various sections at Yankee Stadium?
Are any churro carts currently operating, and if so, where?

Current weather report shows rain but no thunder in the evening. Thunder still predicted various times before (up until 4 pm ) and after the game (starting 11pm).
Weather.com currently showing The Bronx with a 15% chance of rain in the evening.

Also notes that "a stray shower or thunderstorm is possible"

Reactions: mgarbowski
"Then I would say Tajon Buchanan but with him missing the All-Star Game due to medicals needing to be performed for his move to Brugge, he will miss Saturday's game."